Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

No ma'am. :(

What the hell is that Ken, a game show? Are those students? I love those uniforms they're wearing.

Sceptics here say Japan's pursuit of cute is a sign of an infantile mentality and worry that Japanese culture - historically praised for exquisite understatement as sparse rock gardens and woodblock prints - may be headed toward doom.
What the hell? Hahahah jeezus it's just a fad, ya fuckin arrogant tool. No one said that America was going to hell because we all started buying vintage tees or some shit. :lol:

Hideki Kojima, 38, a garbage collector, is such a believer in cute he patronises a "maid cafe," one of several that have sprung up in Tokyo, where waitresses in maid outfits greet customers by squeaking: "Welcome home, master."

The cafe serves food and allows customers to take photos and play games with the maids. Kojima sometimes goes there three times a day, dropping as much as Y10,000 ($A117) a visit for a chance to gawk at the maids. Prostitution and other sexual favours are strictly off-limits.
^ The new geishas. :3

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 18 2006, 07:00 PM
Hideki Kojima, 38, a garbage collector, is such a believer in cute he patronises a "maid cafe," one of several that have sprung up in Tokyo, where waitresses in maid outfits greet customers by squeaking: "Welcome home, master."

The cafe serves food and allows customers to take photos and play games with the maids. Kojima sometimes goes there three times a day, dropping as much as Y10,000 ($A117) a visit for a chance to gawk at the maids. Prostitution and other sexual favours are strictly off-limits.
^ The new geishas. :3
that's what i was going to say...

I'm all for any culture so enwrapped in goddess worship. :heart:

Yay woooo party at Erin's I'm bringin the brownies!!! :woo:

Yes, John. Yes.

Back