Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

i just got back from buying krispy kremes for my brothers and when i was there, this little girl in front of me dropped her chocolate milk and it splashed all over my shoes and pants.
she started to tell her mom that it was an accident and that she didn't mean to do it.
her mom was paying for their donuts and she put the almost empty bottle of chocolate on the counter and told the clerk that she was going to buy this one too.
the little girl looked at her mom in shock because her mom was buying her the milk that she dropped.
the cashier told her that her order was almost done (she had ordered some donuts that weren't ready yet), so she asked if i could pay before her since i was ready to go.
the lady said yeas and apologized to me for the chocolate milk all over my shoes and pants.
i smiled and nodded.
i then bought the little girl a brand new chocolate milk and had the cashier throw away the other one.
before the lady could say anything, i gave it to the girl and walked out.

i didn't think it was right what the mother was going to do, so i took it upon myself to correct it.

who?
the little girl?
not sure, but she looked like she may have been about four or five.

yeah, but i think the mom was impatient with everything going on.
the people at krispy kremes were backed up with customers.
i overheard one lady say that she had been there for 45 minutes because they had ran out of glazed donuts.
personally, i can't eat them, but my brothers love em, so since we were near there, i decided to buy them some.

my room is starting to do that familiar spin so i guess i should go lie down.
talk to you later.

Right? Getcher ass down to the Piggly Wiggly, shit.

Feel better John.

OK y'all see ya tomorrow.

:lol: You're so damn cute.

Yeah I think everyone should post a picture of their eyes, that'd be rad! And you can still stay anonymous, we wouldn't see your faces or nussin.

Back