Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Ya damn right! "PROPERTY OF DAS COOT" on every flat surface.. people's foreheads.. assorted barnyard animals.. :woo:

:lol: My friend brands stuff with a smilie face: Faces... flats... my english homework.

Now I wanna dig through my old papers and try and find one.. I don't even remember how I drew it anymore..

I still have notes from junior high. :blink: I REALLY need to clean my closet.

Originally posted by leone@May 15 2005, 01:22 PM
I still have notes from junior high. :blink: I REALLY need to clean my closet.
My stepmom brought me over a box of my old stuff that she found in the attic a few months ago and I had like book reports in there from the 3rd grade man. :blink:

"The Robin" by Melissa R. <-- haha it was so cute, I had a little bibliography and everything.. and the word "bibliography" was even spelled wrong. :)

They had you do bibliographies in 3rd grade? I didn't even know what a bibliography was in 3rd grade.

Yup sure did.. although the bibliography only included like my school book and a Funk & Wagnalls encyclopedia from home.. :rolleyes:

:( There's charges on my credit card that I didn't do, from some company in Kansas that I cannot find online. Man, this sucks.

IPC in Frontenac, Ks. I called my cc company and they don't have any information on this company either.

Back