Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I killed a spider earlier, and when I squashed it, he emitted black blood-type stuff. That can't be good, can it?

Originally posted by leone@May 11 2005, 11:25 PM
HEY ANTHONY, I'M BORROWING YOUR CREDIT CARD!
:zzz:.......but i don't want to go to school....:zzz: :zzz:

Originally posted by a_iver@May 15 2005, 01:08 AM
:lol: not for the spider it isn't
Cute widdle smartass. :lol:

Actually Steph was just looking up animal symbolism, I wonder if she'd know if that means something..

Originally posted by a_iver+May 15 2005, 01:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 15 2005, 01:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@May 11 2005, 11:25 PM
HEY ANTHONY, I'M BORROWING YOUR CREDIT CARD!
:zzz:.......but i don't want to go to school....:zzz: :zzz: [/b][/quote]
Awww he's seepy.. :)

Sharpies ready, ladies??

I have one of those fat permanent markers that you get high off of, is that okay?

Oooh yeah, give him a mustache with that one so he'll stay passed out. :devil:

Crapstick, it had a smelling salts effect.

OK I'm off too, see y'all later! :)

Originally posted by dascoot@May 15 2005, 01:17 AM
Oooh yeah, give him a mustache with that one so he'll stay passed out. :devil:
:lol: :lol: Is it better than chloroform?

Originally posted by dascoot@May 15 2005, 01:12 AM
Sharpies ready, ladies??
Have you guys seen those commercials for the mini sharpies? They come with a metal loop on the cap so you can attach it to anything.

*clicky*

:devil:

Originally posted by leone+May 15 2005, 11:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 15 2005, 11:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 15 2005, 01:12 AM
Sharpies ready, ladies??
Have you guys seen those commercials for the mini sharpies? They come with a metal loop on the cap so you can attach it to anything.

*clicky*

:devil: [/b][/quote]
Ooh ooh ooohhhhh!! *clapping hands* I'ma buy me those and put em on a bigass metal ring like an old timey jailer's keyring. :)

:lol: You're gonna walk around Florida branding everything in sight... in different colors?

Back