Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by leone@May 13 2006, 06:30 PM
The dude at the shoe store gave me a :huh: :blink: look cuz I had more shoes than I could carry. :lol: :leela:
:huh: Developing a fetish are ya? :lol:

I luff shoes but I'm gonna get fuckered up feet if I don't take care of em now - runs in the family - so it's Birks for me.

They have some regular shoes too. Not a lot though.. also clogs and sandals with backs.

But your concern is probably that of subway urination huh. :lol:

:lol: Sometimes. :ph34r:

That strip (I can't think of the name right now) in the middle annoys me. The big toe wants to hang out with his buddies. :(

:lol: My husband's the same way. It never bothers me on my other flops, but none of my Birks have that.

Weee!

I have ones that look like the Arizonas, the Milanos, and my others are kinda similar to the Rios but they don't carry the exact ones any more.

I yike the Milanoes and Rios. :)

I spaz out if my shoes don't have a back. :ph34r:

You know, I always did too but when I got the job at the ALF my step-mom (a nurse there) suggested open-heeled shoes and I got these.. and they're bitchin. Stay completely in place and easy to kick off when I get a chance to sit down. I had no idea backless sneaks were doable, I mean I can run in em and everything.

The first time I saw those backless sneakers, I got so confused. :lol: They're sneakers.... but they don't have a back! :blink:

I'll give 'em a try next sale. Thanks. :)

I can't find the shoes I got yesterday on there. :( 14 bucks! :woo:

Originally posted by leone@May 14 2006, 11:35 AM
They're sneakers.... but they don't have a back! :blink:
Why the hell did I just read that in my head in a Hank Hill voice? :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Scythe+May 14 2006, 07:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ May 14 2006, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@May 14 2006, 12:41 AM
I bought a baby dragon today :)
where?? i want one!!!! [/b][/quote]
it was flea market, just a cute little statue of one coming out of an egg. I wish it was real though :(

There was this guy there selling all kinds of cool stuff. I saw Sting for only forty dollars and there were a bunch of other swords and dragon stuff too

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 14 2006, 01:51 PM
I saw Sting for only forty dollars and there were a bunch of other swords and dragon stuff too
:lol: That's quite a discount, is it because he's getting so old?

Back