Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I love CGI movies as much as anyone else, but I miss the classics. I know everyone else thought they sucked, but I absolutely loved the movies Atlantis, Brother Bear, and Treasure Planet. I can't believe they caused Disney to lose so much money..... :( And here comes Pixar taking over everything. <_< That kind of animation just looks so strange to me, it's almost robotic or something.

Uh Where Is Everyone? I made popcorn and now you all left. Is Melissa still having a BBQ?

My god damn neighbors are having a freakin party in the damn rain! I can't sleep cause the bass is so freakin loud!!! :!@#$: :!@#$:

I'll be back in a few. I just took some advil and I'm taking a nice shower. My migraine is back again... <_<

Originally posted by Caren H@May 12 2006, 10:08 PM
I'll be back in a few. I just took some advil and I'm taking a nice shower. My migraine is back again... <_<
Ok :)

Originally posted by andy@May 13 2006, 08:40 AM
Yeah you beat him
I swear I didn't! I wasn't even in the same state at the time! :lol:

He is getting so big and sooooo cute! I got to see him yesterday and he's huge! :lol: His first birthday party is today (even though he doesn't turn one until Wednesday). :woo:

He's already a year old?! :blink: Man, it's seems like just last month that you posted that adorable black and white photo of him. Where does the time go?

Holy crap, Mr. Fisticuffs is a year old. :mellow: Haha I love that booty chin. :wub:

The dude at the shoe store gave me a :huh: :blink: look cuz I had more shoes than I could carry. :lol: :leela:

Back