Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I made it home alive!! Okay, I got lied to cause this guy at work called his wife and then announced that there was a tornado 4 miles from us. Weeeeelllll, yes and no. It turned out just to be a funnel cloud, which is still bad but it never actually touched down. <_<

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 6 2006, 08:41 PM
this guy at work called his wife and then announced that there was a tornado 4 miles from us. Weeeeelllll, yes and no. It turned out just to be a funnel cloud....
Actually, there WAS a tornado... yeah, yeah. I know that guy.. He called me. Actually he's my BEST friend...Infact he's WITH me NOW! We are IN that tornado. YUP.. YUP. :P

(guess which of your posts I'm referring to... :lol: )

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 6 2006, 05:03 PM
what would you have done?
I woulda prolly said "Yeah, here hold these for me so I can get you the dvd." I'm curious about these women, like what age group are they? I wonder if like they're middle aged if they feel intimidated by technology and turn on the bitch to cover up the scared. That or there's somethin in the water in Texas.

:lol: :lol: @ We are IN that tornado..

Originally posted by Magilune+Mar 30 2006, 09:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magilune @ Mar 30 2006, 09:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Mar 29 2006, 03:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Magilune
@Mar 29 2006, 10:06 AM
Toby's good.  Still cute and highly entertaining.

I demand documented proof! :P Pitchers, pitchers! :lol:
I'll work on that this weekend. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Ok, I know I promised pichers and I'm sure you're sitting there waiting for them with baited breath but my Gramma's been in the hospital this week (she's fine, nothing really serious) and so I've been a little preoccupied with that.

Poor little Toby had been spending a lot of time home alone. I told him to take a picture if he does anything cute but he hasn't quite gotten the hang of the timer on the camera so there's a lot of blurry pictures of the back of his head. :lol:

Gramma's supposed to come home today (Monday at the latest) and then I'll have free time to take pictures of the world's cutest dog. (Yeah, I'm a little biased.)

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 6 2006, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 6 2006, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 6 2006, 08:41 PM
this guy at work called his wife and then announced that there was a tornado 4 miles from us. Weeeeelllll, yes and no. It turned out just to be a funnel cloud....
Actually, there WAS a tornado... yeah, yeah. I know that guy.. He called me. Actually he's my BEST friend...Infact he's WITH me NOW! We are IN that tornado. YUP.. YUP. :P

(guess which of your posts I'm referring to... :lol: ) [/b][/quote]
:huh: I'm a little slow...

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 7 2006, 01:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 7 2006, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 6 2006, 10:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Apr 6 2006, 08:41 PM

(guess which of your posts I'm referring to... :lol: )
:huh: I'm a little slow... [/b][/quote]
http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=189009

:)

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 6 2006, 10:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 6 2006, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Apr 6 2006, 05:03 PM
what would you have done?
I woulda prolly said "Yeah, here hold these for me so I can get you the dvd." I'm curious about these women, like what age group are they? I wonder if like they're middle aged if they feel intimidated by technology and turn on the bitch to cover up the scared. That or there's somethin in the water in Texas.

:lol: :lol: @ We are IN that tornado.. [/b][/quote]
they range in age from about 18 to 75, give or take a few years.
today was exactly like yesterday, customer wise.
i had a customer call on the phone and asked if we were open, i told them i wasn't sure that i had to check.
then this guy comes up to me and...oh val kilmer as a caveman on tv, geico rules!.....asked where our video games were, i told him underneath the giant sign that read "video games".

i know i'm from texas, but damn i hate country music.
that is all.

Originally posted by Magilune+Apr 7 2006, 10:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magilune @ Apr 7 2006, 10:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Magilune@Mar 30 2006, 09:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Magilune
Toby's good.  Still cute and highly entertaining.

I'll work on that this weekend. :lol:
Ok, I know I promised pichers and I'm sure you're sitting there waiting for them with baited breath but my Gramma's been in the hospital this week (she's fine, nothing really serious) and so I've been a little preoccupied with that.

Poor little Toby had been spending a lot of time home alone. I told him to take a picture if he does anything cute but he hasn't quite gotten the hang of the timer on the camera so there's a lot of blurry pictures of the back of his head. :lol:

Gramma's supposed to come home today (Monday at the latest) and then I'll have free time to take pictures of the world's cutest dog. (Yeah, I'm a little biased.) [/b][/quote]
:( But she's ok right? You give her lots of hugs when she gets out, people like you are angels. I see so many people abandon their family members when they get old and sick and last night a woman at my assisted living facility had to die alone because her family couldn't be bothered to stay late even though they knew she was on a death watch.

Bah, anyway. *shaking off* :lol: @ blurry pictures of the back of Toby's head

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 7 2006, 02:55 PM
i had a customer call on the phone and asked if we were open, i told them i wasn't sure that i had to check.
If that was me calling I'da laughed til I choked then prolly proposed to you.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 7 2006, 02:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 7 2006, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Magilune@Apr 7 2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Magilune@Mar 30 2006, 09:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Magilune
Toby's good. Still cute and highly entertaining.

I'll work on that this weekend. :lol:

Gramma's supposed to come home today (Monday at the latest) and then I'll have free time to take pictures of the world's cutest dog. (Yeah, I'm a little biased.)
:( But she's ok right? You give her lots of hugs when she gets out, people like you are angels. I see so many people abandon their family members when they get old and sick and last night a woman at my assisted living facility had to die alone because her family couldn't be bothered to stay late even though they knew she was on a death watch.

Bah, anyway. *shaking off* :lol: @ blurry pictures of the back of Toby's head [/b][/quote]
You are an angel Melissa cause I don't think I could do your job. It would be hard for me to leave work at work.

Trust me, I'm not staying long. You're right about not being able to leave work at work. It's too much for me, I can't see myself there very long-term because I'm easily depressed and that place has me thinking thoughts that I thought I'd dealt with years ago. :(

:( Well, hang in there and keep good, happy thoughts in your head and just know that you being there is making a difference in these people's lives. You're doing a good thing.

i know what you mean, dascoot.
i used to volunteer at a nursing home and sometimes the family are complete assholes.
i can't volunteer there all the time now since i now work full-time plus other volunteer work.
as of right now, they don't need any volunteers, but as soon as they do, i'll go back.

where?
at the nursing home?
help out where ever i can, plus i love to sit there and talk to them and listen to their stories.
sometimes just having someone there to listen and talk to makes them happy.
but i've helped change out bed pans, helped them in and out of their beds, and sometimes (and it depends on the time, weather and what nurse is working) we can go out for a short walk.

Back