Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 15 2006, 02:54 PM
Sweet thanks! :) I don't have the seasoning stuff but my mother-in-law got me this garlic pepper seasoning grinder by McCormick for Christmas, maybe that'll work.
i bet that'd be good too.

today, i had a customer yell at me because she couldn't hear what i was saying.
i had to write on a piece of paper that i lost my voice and she started screaming.
she took the paper, crumbled it up into a ball, threw it at me and called me a liar and a racist for not wanting to help her.
i picked up the paper and wrote, "thanks for understanding my situation and have a nice day".
i even drew a smiling face on it and walked away.

No I don't think you were too harsh and yes she was a bitch. Customers like that don't deserve good service.

Edit to add that I have a big problem with people that throw out the race card. That's just shitty and ignorant.

:lol: edit cause I thought I was editing when I actually just posted again. :duh: Man, I really need to get some sleep. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 18 2006, 07:00 PM
:lol: edit cause I thought I was editing when I actually just posted again. :duh: Man, I really need to get some sleep. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

the funny thing is that my manager really feared for my life so i had to spend the rest of my shift hiding in the warehouse.
the sad thing is that he forgot i was back there and i ended up staying two hours past my scheduled time.

Your work-related stories sound like they should have the Benny Hill theme song playing in the background.

:lol: That song kills me. I had it in my head the other night, thanks a kajillion.

Back