Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Tired? Yes. Very. :lol: When I got home yesterday he had a lowgrade fever and didn't sleep very much at all last night. :( Poor little guy.

That sucks when they're sick. :( All of that fussy crankiness and lack of sleep. Not to mention what the poor kid is going through. :p

He had his first set of shots yesterday so that's why we wasn't feeling well. :( It does suck and there's not much you can do for them.

Did anyone else have trouble accessing the site in the past few hours? :unsure:

Originally posted by leone@Jan 13 2006, 12:16 AM
Did anyone else have trouble accessing the site in the past few hours? :unsure:
The site was down for the past couple hours for some maintenance. Hopefully everything is in working order. :) If you see anything unusual, let an Admin know.

Holy balls.. the first, second and last one were frickin AWESOME. :blink:

Ha Hahhhhhhh. I ran into this problem yesterday. Apparently styrofoam is ok if the food you're reheating doesnt take too long. I can tell you that a chile relleno, tamale, beans and rice DO take too long. Switch containers to be on the safe side. ;)

Anyone know a good steak marinade? Aside from A-1, I want something more home made.

Montreal Peppered Steak

Here's my review I gave it on AllRecipes:
I used the Spicy Montreal Seasoning, also by McCormick and it tasted great! This recipe is so simple and takes minimal effort. I used lite soy sauce. I let the beef marinate for about an hour and broiled it in the oven for 10 minutes per side (I used two tenderloins that were pretty thick).

Sweet thanks! :) I don't have the seasoning stuff but my mother-in-law got me this garlic pepper seasoning grinder by McCormick for Christmas, maybe that'll work.

Is everyone else seeing a Sponsered Links box on the bottom of every page?

Back