Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Weee Steph was here!

OK y'all, I just noticed something and I'm wonderin if it's a regional thing. That Nextel ad where the guys are dancin to Push It and dude comes in and says they don't know how many converters they have etc etc..

When they show that map on the computer screen when the guy is checking where the trucks are, he says "The trucks are on I-4 exit 9," and I paused the TV to look.. it's a map of Tampa Bay. I was wondering if anyone happened to notice if they use your own city on the map? Just curious.

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 20 2005, 08:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 20 2005, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Dec 19 2005, 03:15 PM
I think I still have it taped. Want it? :naughty:
Aww! No that's cool, I had it DVRd. :) [/b][/quote]
Oops. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 28 2005, 05:48 PM
:lol: :lol: So Sean knows about it huh? Yeah I crack up at that Papa John's ad where Dan Marino materializes out of nowhere and he's like "Hey who wants to go deep??" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Melissa did you see that Wendy's commercial with the Creepy Computer Voice?
LAWL :mellow:

Originally posted by leone+Dec 30 2005, 05:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Dec 30 2005, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 20 2005, 08:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-leone
@Dec 19 2005, 03:15 PM
I think I still have it taped. Want it? :naughty:

Aww! No that's cool, I had it DVRd. :)
Oops. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Hahah does this explain the little paper inside my mailbox? Cause it just so happens that I ERASED THE EFFIN THING! That is the one with Jaws Fire Island, right? I wanted to show hubby the shark goin "Ima eatcha! I'ma chew on that hairy little leg! I'ma chew that other one too!" and when I went to play it it was gone! :cry:

Originally posted by leone+Dec 30 2005, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Dec 30 2005, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 28 2005, 05:48 PM
:lol:  :lol: So Sean knows about it huh? Yeah I crack up at that Papa John's ad where Dan Marino materializes out of nowhere and he's like "Hey who wants to go deep??"  :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Melissa did you see that Wendy's commercial with the Creepy Computer Voice?
LAWL :mellow:[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

NO I DID NOT. I MUST SEE IT. PLUS ALSO LAWLS AND ROFFLES AT "PROUD OWNER OF A FAT ASS." :mellow:

i am announcing here that i am starting a 24 hour fast from alcohol because it is making me do things...go

Back