Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 31 2005, 01:54 AM
Ooh yeah? What kinda things? :naughty:
nothing like that tonight, i had a get a little get together since my parents are gone for a week and now i have to drive some dumb people home since they have to be awake again at like 7 am or something <_<

tomorrow night though, definite :naughty:

Who the crap goes to a party on a Friday night and expects the host to drive them home early?

don't get me started, they are lucky i didn't over do it. i told them to wait until 2:15 cuz i wanna go online and that is the way it rolls around nyah

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 31 2005, 02:02 AM
i told them to wait until 2:15 cuz i wanna go online
Fuck YEAH, that's like the hottest thing you've ever said, you ubernerd. :lol:

damn right, if my party buzz is gonna be shot i'm sure as hell gonna adtunes it up before i rev up the car. which reminds me, if i am not seen here tomorrow afternoon it is cuz i shot a bitch for puking in my car. watch cops

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 31 2005, 02:07 AM
if my party buzz is gonna be shot i'm sure as hell gonna adtunes it up before i rev up the car
Ummmm.. I can't tell, is this an insult? :unsure: :lol:

Hahha Cops.. make sure you're wearing a wife beater, I think that's a prereq.

haha, not an insult, just saying ima do what a wawnt if this is gonna be how it is

and i'll grow a mullet to match my beater :p

Yes, and also please have as much pit hair as possible. Shave from other areas and apply with super glue if necessary. Umm.. yeah and also we're gonna need a Keywest Butt Tickler and a trucker cap. That'd be greeaaaaat. :eek:k:

:lol: No but it sounds like something I'd be interested in.

holy crap @ your memory

Hahah Kenneth and Anthony are prudes. :wub:

I can remember little stuff like that but I can't remember important stuff for tests. :unsure:

Fuck tests, there's gotta be something you can do professionally with that freak memory. :blink:

Sorry I'm late. Tee hee. I finally got a new desk and spent the day assembling it. Damn French <_<

Anyways it's all done and I am mucho happy but my feet are cold.

LEONE'S HERE!?!?! And melisha too??? :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 31 2005, 02:37 AM
Fuck tests, there's gotta be something you can do professionally with that freak memory. :blink:
If you find something let me know! It's like selective memory or something. :ph34r:

Hi Ant knee!

Yeah she's here. And I'ma tell her all the mean shit you been sayin about me, how you like THEM apples?

Aww, you say that now but wait 'til I get my hands on a flamethrower. You'll be saying "Oh shit, she's back! Run!" :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 31 2005, 02:47 AM
Yeah she's here. And I'ma tell her all the mean shit you been sayin about me, how you like THEM apples?
I'm not mean you're mean! Mean mean mean!! :angry:

Back