Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 18 2005, 09:22 PM
:lol: Omg TELL me you guys just saw Bill Lumburg on Family Guy!!! Awesome. :D
OMGWTF I'M MISSIN IT!!!! SHIT SHTI SHIT SHISHTSHITHSHIT :cry:

:lol: :lol: "I'm gonna need you to go ahead and sit at the kids' table.. that'd be greaaat.."

damn damn damn...guess ima have to go camp out in front of my friend's tivo later this week and watch it

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 18 2005, 09:28 PM
:lol: so that answers my next question to if you saw the desperate housewives part.
Oh no I just ran out to the living room where I was recording it and rewound.. I'm tryin to ignore it so I don't ruin it.

Hahah I just heard "chapped ass" from the other room..

OK umm.. so I just pulled my suitcase out of the closet to start packing.. and I found two macaroni noodles in it.

:unsure:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 18 2005, 10:04 PM
Surely you stick with the chicks that beat you off
i believe this is what she meant to say, forgive her

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 18 2005, 09:37 PM
OK umm.. so I just pulled my suitcase out of the closet to start packing.. and I found two macaroni noodles in it.

:unsure:
:lol:

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 18 2005, 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 18 2005, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 18 2005, 10:04 PM
Surely you stick with the chicks that beat you off
i believe this is what she meant to say, forgive her [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: *hackin*

Bye guys! Love ya lots! If I don't see y'all have a merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah and tip top Tet and all that good shtuff. :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 18 2005, 09:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 18 2005, 09:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Dec 18 2005, 09:22 PM
:lol: Omg TELL me you guys just saw Bill Lumburg on Family Guy!!! Awesome. :D
OMGWTF I'M MISSIN IT!!!! SHIT SHTI SHIT SHISHTSHITHSHIT :cry: [/b][/quote]
I think I still have it taped. Want it? :naughty:

Originally posted by leone+Dec 19 2005, 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Dec 19 2005, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 18 2005, 09:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Dec 18 2005, 09:22 PM
:lol:  Omg TELL me you guys just saw Bill Lumburg on Family Guy!!! Awesome.  :D

OMGWTF I'M MISSIN IT!!!! SHIT SHTI SHIT SHISHTSHITHSHIT :cry:
I think I still have it taped. Want it? :naughty: [/b][/quote]
Aww! No that's cool, I had it DVRd. :)

Back