Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 18 2005, 07:31 PM
it's like a 2 minute movie :lol:
Haha jinx. I just saw the short one, there's a 2 minute version? God I'd have to stab my eyes out methinks.

i saw it online cuz my sister emailed me a link to it cuz she thought it was just as ridiculous, i deleted it but it was at least 2 minutes definitely

edit: found an article saying it was actually 3 minutes...woot woot

I hope this doesn't become a fad. That dude in the ad was hot though, he can do all the mini movies he wants.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 18 2005, 06:06 PM
It dies every time I put it in gear.
Sean wants to know if your defrost is on?? And if it is he said to shut it off and see if it's still doing the same thing.

No I don't think I even have a defrost.. ok this is what happens:

When we first got it from my dad it had worn hoses, and every month or so one would spring a leak. Every time that happened it would shake terribly at red lights and then eventually if we didn't replace it quick enough it would die every time I stopped, and sometimes even if I slowed down too quickly. So I'd wait til the light turned green, put it in gear and hit the gas gently, because too much would kill it too. Now it's doing the same thing again, except this time when the light turns green and I put it in gear it dies before I can even let off the brake. It takes about 4 or 5 starts before I can get it to go forward.. and this shit decided to manifest itself in the middle of rush hour traffic on the highway on Friday. :angry: Anyway these days it usually only does it when I first take off but it stops after it's had time to get warmed up.. Friday it happened when I'd already been driving around for an hour or so. I haven't messed with it since, but I sure as shit ain't driving it to Orlando tomorrow.

:lol: Okay, hopefully I'll relay this correctly. He read that, then laughed and said "wow, yeah I definately wouldn't drive that anywhere."

He said 1. to check the coolant and make sure there is plently in there but regardless that shouldn't cause it to idle like that. But he said that you should defintately have a mechanic look at it.

The reason that he asked about the defrost is becuse your a/c and defrost cause the compresser to kick on which can make your call idle like that at stop lights and stuff.

He asked when the last time it had a tune up was.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 18 2005, 08:36 PM
Haha Donutbutt what do you want a handgrenade for?
oh jesus nevermind, i forgot i was online :lol:

i mean the drink, not the explossive

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 18 2005, 08:43 PM
:lol: Okay, hopefully I'll relay this correctly. He read that, then laughed and said "wow, yeah I definately wouldn't drive that anywhere."

He said 1. to check the coolant and make sure there is plently in there but regardless that shouldn't cause it to idle like that. But he said that you should defintately have a mechanic look at it.

The reason that he asked about the defrost is becuse your a/c and defrost cause the compresser to kick on which can make your call idle like that at stop lights and stuff.

He asked when the last time it had a tune up was.
Shit, like, a year ago? I mean I hardly ever drive it, I only leave the house like 2 days a week, but I've been pestering my husband since June to give it a tune up, and he 1) didn't do it, 2) bought himself a new car and 3) went to Michigan and left me with the beater in such bad shape. :!@#$:

PS I don't even turn the AC on anymore since it just blows warm stinky air. <_<

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 18 2005, 08:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 18 2005, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 18 2005, 08:36 PM
Haha Donutbutt what do you want a handgrenade for?
oh jesus nevermind, i forgot i was online :lol:

i mean the drink, not the explossive [/b][/quote]
Oh ok. Well I wants me some buttery nipples. :)

Back