Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Tyrell@Apr 24 2005, 06:36 PM
Theres over 11,000 members on Adtunes to the chances that we might be talking to someone that we actually before are getting more and more likely. :huh:
Wait.. huh? I think that's missing a few words..

:banghead: It made sense the first ten times I read it.

:lol: Now It just confuses me.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 24 2005, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 24 2005, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tyrell@Apr 24 2005, 06:36 PM
Theres over 11,000 members on Adtunes to the chances that we might be talking to someone that we actually before are getting more and more likely. :huh:
Wait.. huh? I think that's missing a few words.. [/b][/quote]
I was inking th same s wll

Originally posted by Enyone+Apr 24 2005, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Apr 24 2005, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 24 2005, 04:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Tyrell
@Apr 24 2005, 06:36 PM
Theres over 11,000 members on Adtunes to the chances that we might be talking to someone that we actually before are getting more and more likely.  :huh:

Wait.. huh? I think that's missing a few words..
I was inking th same s wll [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Does anyone else think that the Dyson vaccuum guy looks like a James Bond villan?

Originally posted by Magilune@Apr 27 2005, 11:18 AM
Does anyone else think that the Dyson vaccuum guy looks like a James Bond villan?
Heck yes I do, and his voice kinda gives me the willies.

:lol: @ Tyrell

Hey where's Scythe? Did he get all the posting out of his system already today?

Yea, I'm always sleeping when he signs on. -_- I love how he's on 16 different threads at the same time. That takes skill. ^_^

:lol: Everyone here has that ability... we just get distracted.

Originally posted by leone@Apr 27 2005, 01:03 PM
:lol: Everyone here has that ability... we just get distracted.
...says the woman who just posted in like a hundred kajillion threads. Way to harness that power!

I want a Dyson sooooo bad. I want the purple one called The Animal. Those things are the best.

Mel you're almost at 10000 what are you gonna do? * pushes microphone to your face*

Back