Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Not bad. I've always wanted to try those airplane headphones that are supposed to block out all noise.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 15 2005, 07:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 15 2005, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 15 2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah I'm not the delicate type.
My personal slogan. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Not my slogan but pretty damn close :lol:

If I were a product, I'd be called "I Can't Believe She's Not A Hobo!"

I got Sennheiser's PX100's. There pretty nice. I got em off amazon for $35-$40 and a lot of people who reviewed them said that the sound quality was really close the Bose's $100-$200 noise cancelling ones.. I forget how much Bose cost exactly but they're too rich for me. Anyways their super portable though... They're thin and collapsable and have a case that it fits in and you can wind up the cord on it. I've been really happy with them. Excellent sound quality. So if any of you guys are checking out headphones online... they're worth a look. Pretty good deal. :)

:lol: heh heh

Or your money back guarenteed!
*-insert sound that Melissa has no idea what I'm talking about here-*

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 16 2005, 12:24 AM
:lol: heh heh

Or your money back guarenteed!
*-insert sound that Melissa has no idea what I'm talking about here-*
:lol:

The smile is :) *bing!*

The wink is :ok: *cluck!*

:lol: you should do that! I want ot be a food critic.. only I'm that great with words.. so I'll taste the food and tell you (Anthony) how it tastes and you write the review ;)
What do you say Partner?

How old are you again? Cos I swear I thought you were 80 or so and that should have been said by your greatgrand kids ;)

Originally posted by Enyone@Apr 18 2005, 05:20 AM
How old are you again? Cos I swear I thought you were 80 or so and that should have been said by your greatgrand kids ;)
good one.... Enyone... :lol: :lol:

Theres over 11,000 members on Adtunes to the chances that we might be talking to someone that we actually before are getting more and more likely. :huh:

Back