Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

DONT DO IT MELISSA!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

Mmmm yeahhh a bucket of Coke and a packing crate of fries.. fahk yeah!

Uh, today we have, uh, for appetizers: Excuse me. Mhmm. Uh, moules marinières, pâté de foie gras, beluga caviar, eggs Benedictine, tart de poireaux-- that's leek tart,-- frogs' legs amandine, or oeufs de caille Richard Shepherd-- c'est à dire, little quails' eggs on a bed of puréed mushroom. It's very delicate. Very subtle.

I'll have the lot.

A wise choice, monsieur. And now, how would you like it served? All, uh, mixed up togezer in a bucket?

Yeah,... with the eggs on top.

Originally posted by Magilune@Apr 28 2005, 09:33 AM
Sounds like "The Meaning of Life" to me.
*taps nose* :ok:

Best Python movie EVER.

nah, the holy grail was the best... :D
actually...they're all good....but the holy grail more than the others

I liked Meaning Of Life best because I have ADD and it's easier to keep my attention with a bunch of short skits.

I can.. but people with ADD think faster and so something that goes at a normal pace for everyone else is DRAGGGGINGGGG ALONNNNGGG SOOOO SLOWWWLLYYYY TOO MEEEEEE.

You ever seen that commercial for Adult ADD? Where the woman is sitting in a meeting and her mind is changing channels like a tv? It's sorta like that, except I can focus on what's going on around me too.

Don't let ANYONE tell you ADD is a disease that needs to be treated with medication, it's a BLESSING.

meaning you can listen to the radio, watch tv and picture everyone naked at the same time?

:lol: Funny you should mention that..

At this very moment I'm watching tv, cooking some lunch, posting at Adtunes, listening to mp3's, Googling song lyrics, and working.

Back