Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 28 2005, 11:08 PM
a few months ago, i was blacking out often...like my mind would just go blank and i'd fall down and stuff...my doctor gave me some multivitamins...they think my body is going through a lot of change...

did u guys know that i have like this really weird blood...and if you put me in a room, along with a few other dudes and filled that room with mosquitos...that all those mosquito dudes would attack me. anyways, yeah. it's weird. :ph34r:
Awww our little boy is going through puberty! :wub:

Yeah I'm the same way, my grandma used to tell me it's cause I was so sweet but seriously there's something up with my blood, I get swarmed when I go outside and everyone else is like "What mosquitos, where?"

Where did you hear that Leone? Man I feel so bad, I always get off so easy with these storms.. I'd go out there afterwards and help out if my car wasn't held together with duct tape. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 28 2005, 11:14 PM
Where did you hear that Leone? Man I feel so bad, I always get off so easy with these storms.. I'd go out there afterwards and help out if my car wasn't held together with duct tape. :(
I'm watching the local news. They said that the pressure is 902 mbs and Camille was 909 mbs (the lower the number, the stronger the storm).

I've never liked that name Katrina. I want to help! I was watching storm stories and they were showing all the volunteers that were rescuing animals either standed or left behind :( I just want to take them all in

I never get bitten by masquito.. ants yes! like a bitch.. but not mosquitoes <~that right?

Originally posted by leone+Aug 28 2005, 08:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 28 2005, 08:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 28 2005, 11:01 PM
:( This is so sad.. I just hope everyone that needed to got out of town..
Remember that link Fitz posted in the other thread, the strongest storms? Well it just passed Camille. :( [/b][/quote]
;) I should have added early Sept to my theory by the way. :P

i was just watching it on the news...its gonna be bad..but you never know it could completly go away and die down when it hits land..land slows it down

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 28 2005, 11:21 PM
i was just watching it on the news...its gonna be bad..but you never know it could completly go away and die down when it hits land..land slows it down
Yeahhh but not before it flattens the French Quarter. :(

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 28 2005, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 28 2005, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-katie0129@Aug 28 2005, 11:21 PM
Yeahhh but not before it flattens the French Quarter. :( [/b][/quote]
that is true..all we can do is hope.....

....gas prices are ridorkulous!!! i will never get to go home again.

I never leave home.

Ok this is gonna sond dumb but I just cannot seem to remember Hurricanes hitting Louisianna, Alabam ect. I always remember them hitting Florida and the Bahamas. I dunno I feel like it's all new that there are Hurricanes in the Gulf :blink:

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 28 2005, 07:29 PM
I never leave home.

Ok this is gonna sond dumb but I just cannot seem to remember Hurricanes hitting Louisianna, Alabam ect. I always remember them hitting Florida and the Bahamas. I dunno I feel like it's all new that there are Hurricanes in the Gulf :blink:
i was thinking about that too, the whole summer it seems they are going to the same place

Well remember is the key word here. There have always been hurricanes all the way back to a few million years before recorded history.
How far back does your memory go? :unsure:

Last year they kept hitting the same spot, they're prolly gonna do the same thing this year too cause of that bitch Murphy.

I do remember it being in the Gulf though.. actually I don't remember many hurricanes NOT doing so. They either run up the eastern seaboard or they go through the Gulf..

For some reason I don't remember them being here. Ivan.. gosh I hardly remember that one. :duh: Ivean was my drunk days. But yea I just remember always feeling bad for the islands and Florida during Hurrican Season. I'm looking for some of my charts. I use to track them :blush:

Back