Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol: dude i was so tempted to do that last night...its so cool to see only your name.. but if i was suicidal that would be my sign :ph34r:

Hey Nostra-dumbass, did the Rapture come? I can't recall! Oh in fact I CAN recall, and it DIDN'T, and you SUCK.

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 28 2005, 05:43 PM
:lol: dude i was so tempted to do that last night...its so cool to see only your name.. but if i was suicidal that would be my sign :ph34r:
Oh come now don't talk like that. You've got friends who care about you. Even me, even when you're incredibly mean to me. All women are. <--- see i'm already turning emo (and no i didn't really mean that :P )

And I thought that was cool maggie. I do it quite often. But not often enough. :shifty:

Awww I wasn't saying i was depressed about it.. i was saying how ''cool'' it was... :( I'm sorry for being mean to you. I was under the influence

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 28 2005, 10:02 PM
Even me, even when you're incredibly mean to me. All women are.
You can talk to my hand, Mister Man. You got women you don't even KNOW clambering for pictures of you. <_<

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 28 2005, 07:37 PM
:wub: erika and melissa's hand
Awwwww stifle. You don't even know what to do with your own hand. :lol: :lol: ;)

Back