Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 27 2005, 01:45 AM
I tried writing on my dog with my Magic Pen but it doesn't show up in the UV light. :(
hey i have one of those! it illuminates all the dandruff around my desk! :(

:lol: Aww.. I don't have dandruff but I have the most incredible pee patterns on the carpet, I wish the camera would pick it up. My boy dog doesn't just stand there and pee in a puddle, he walks.. and it makes this dotted line that makes loops where his *boy parts* jiggle as he walks. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 27 2005, 04:47 PM
:lol: Aww.. I don't have dandruff but I have the most incredible pee patterns on the carpet, I wish the camera would pick it up. My boy dog doesn't just stand there and pee in a puddle, he walks.. and it makes this dotted line that makes loops where his *boy parts* jiggle as he walks. :lol: :lol:
Penis

Well guess what everybody! My mom has postponed her wedding.. AGAIN! And I've already spent about $100 on wedding preparations! :woo:

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 27 2005, 10:00 PM
:(

but I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow :)
Can you get me some jeans? Mine are like officially falling off :) Pleeease? Thanks hon you're the best.. oh and I can really go for a new bra :)

shhhhhhhhh

naw i'm getting some shirts prolly. I might just get em off the internet tonight though.

So why did she postpone?

I need one too, this bra is BRAND NEW and the underwire's already pokin through.

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 27 2005, 11:05 PM
Ok! Bra's for everyone! I get to pick em out though :devil:
Are you gonna try 'em on your head too? :P

Back