Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

it really interests me too, just for a hobby thing i always watch storm stories and stuff, tornadoes blow my mind!!

:) mmm hmmm and you also used to play by the river as a little girl. You were queen of the water.. or something ^_^

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 28 2005, 11:48 PM
:) mmm hmmm and you also used to play by the river as a little girl. You were queen of the water.. or something ^_^
Aww did you really?? I used to build dams in the gutter when the neighbors washed their car, or make a little boat out of a flat piece of mulch and float it down the street.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 28 2005, 07:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 28 2005, 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 28 2005, 11:48 PM
Aww did you really?? I used to build dams in the gutter when the neighbors washed their car, or make a little boat out of a flat piece of mulch and float it down the street. [/b][/quote]
:lol: thats hilarious...

I used to have an island on a river down in the forest where i would make little canals and pretend I was trading jewels (which were actually little pebbles) and make my own little empire. ^_^

I love hearing people's dreams. :wub:

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 28 2005, 11:52 PM
I love hearing people's dreams. :wub:
:lol: Well that was random.. did someone tell you their dream or were you just lettin us know?

Query was for Mississippi for all years recorded. Quite the ball of yarn. Hurricanes follow whatever path is dictated by the conditions.

Well that's kinda what we were talking about. Erika wants to be a weather girl, and we're talking about what we used to do and think about when we were kids. I love that kinda stuff :)

Mehh I guess everyone will have to run their own search but it's a neat little tool.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 28 2005, 11:56 PM
Query was for Mississippi for all years recorded. Quite the ball of yarn. Hurricanes follow whatever path is dictated by the conditions.
:woo: A new toy!

Hey everybody! Watch the Hole on Showtime 3 if you have it. It's a good movie :)

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 28 2005, 08:01 PM
my body is falling to pieces...
how is school katie
poor guy!! i start tomorrow, so just been drinking my body weoght in the meantime

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 29 2005, 12:04 AM
Hey everybody! Watch the Hole on Showtime 3 if you have it. It's a good movie :)
I can't pull myself away from the news. :(

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 28 2005, 08:11 PM
aww, you excited? i still have 2 weeks left...
i just want to start university...ugh
yeah pretty excited!! i don't have to go til five in the evening which is good too, but i have to go find a job in the morning

ask your college...that's how i got my job as the desk dude for my college residence. you do nothing too, just sit there in front of a computer, check out wicked soccer sites, talk to people, wicked washroom breaks, call police whenever there is trouble...yea, that doesnt sound too exciting..

Back