Pipe

Bloodlessr

Might be alive
Reaction score
I've decided to take up smoking a pipe on occasion, a tobacco pipe mind you. Any objections?

Me and one of my future roomates decided that we are both going to smoke pipes and get some sweet smoking jackets. So, if our other roomate ever has a girl over we are going to be dicusing oriental trade routes with our pipes and smoking jackets in front of her. It should be great. :D

You should become a detective like Sherlock Holmes. And solve riddles and such. And when people ask you how you were able to solve the riddle you can take a couple of puffs of your pipe as you stand beside a fire place with your hand in one of your jacket pockets and exclaim with an english accent "It was elementary my dear boy....it was elementary" ;)

Can't sleep so I'm surfing my favorite sites. But soon my weary body will get some rest.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 2 2005, 12:47 AM
I've decided to take up smoking a pipe on occasion, a tobacco pipe mind you. Any objections?

Me and one of my future roomates decided that we are both going to smoke pipes and get some sweet smoking jackets. So, if our other roomate ever has a girl over we are going to be dicusing oriental trade routes with our pipes and smoking jackets in front of her. It should be great. :D
Tobacco pipes smell sooooo good. My great grandfather used to smoke one. :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Oct 2 2005, 08:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Oct 2 2005, 08:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Oct 2 2005, 12:47 AM

Tobacco pipes smell sooooo good. My great grandfather used to smoke one. :) [/b][/quote]
So did my grandpa, they smell delicious. Plus I'm not gonna inhale the smoke, Its like smoking a cigar.

Cigars rock. I smoke cigars but haven't since I've been pregnant. Once Connor gets here though I can't wait to smoke one again. :)

Nice. Don't tell anyone but I brought some Cubans back from Costa Rica. :shifty:
I spent like $150 on cigars when I was there.

:lol: My husband and I actually brought tons back when we went to Jamaica both times. We go a helluva deal on them.

Back