omg

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
so there i was sitting in my room with my window open and suddenly i hear a cat crying... i have 2 cats and i thought it was the youngest but she sounded different. so i went to look and it was a new little cat i had never seen before... so i was like, awwwwww....and me da said we should ignore it...which i understand...but after a minute even he couldnt stand it anymore and we gave it some food...so now it's still crying to me (it's waiting by MY window....) and im not allowed to take it inside. poor thing must be lonely and cold and hungry....it wasnt afraid of me and my dad.... :( :wub: :cry:

:(

I got a new kitten! She is soooo cute! She has black paws and legs, and her face is too, but her body is like a greyish color, and she has this strip of black that starts in the middle of her back and extends all the way to her tail :wub: I love her sooo much

OIHHHh and Max had one of the kittens in his mouth TWICE!! today :angry: <_<

WHOA this is late for you innit?

LOL My girl dog kept tryin to eat my boy dog when we first got him, now he's like three times her size. :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 18 2005, 11:28 PM
WHOA this is late for you innit?
mm hmm :)

I had work today, a friend came over, had to help my dad with ebay cause he's super lazy, and took a shower and stuff. Those are my excuses. :kiss: :)

yeah.. i'll prolly be going to bed soon. La escuela en la mañana

awww, it's so nice to see a guy that wants to take care of animals instead of torturing them. All the guys I know think it's funny to do that. :angry:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Sep 19 2005, 07:01 PM
awww, it's so nice to see a guy that wants to take care of animals instead of torturing them. All the guys I know think it's funny to do that. :angry:
I heard ya. After growing up with my dad and brother not treating animals properly I was releived to meet my husband who completely loves them as much as I do. Now we have a zoo! Two dogs, a cat, and a ferret.

Back