Nike Commercial

elVIBORA

Reaction score
There is an extreme close up on the 50 year old woman running on what look like central park. The music reminds me of bob marley because it has a reggae instrumental background. The only vocals is a person saying "Uh-huh".

so no one has a clue. Does anyone know what commercial I'm talking about.

Oh, I know the commercial. I just have no clue about the music.
Did ya write em? Every so often that does work.. though it's rare.. :rolleyes:

Yes, In fact i just gave them an email. But like you said, It's rare to get a response. In the mean time, I went to Clipland and I found out that the song from the commercial is acctually a remake that was produced by Elias Arts (Yet another song we want from them). Nike, didn't want to release the original song and the artist, but eventually someone confirmed the artist is The Upsetters and the name of the song is "Waap you Waa". I haven't checked it out myself, but I'm positive its them. Check it out and write back

Well dern it, I went to Amazon but none of their albums have a clip for the song available..
I'll keep lookin though.

well it is on barnes & noble but the hyperlink was wrong it is http://www.barnesandnoble.com just type in waap you waa and the first thing that should pop up is Return of Django: The Best of the Upsetters (CD).
Hope this helped because i haven't seen the commercial.

I don't know about anyone else, but B&N's sound clips never work for me so I quit tryin..

Hey, I just want to thank you for posting this song. I have been searching for it for quite a while now. Thank you for finding out what it is!
:mellow:

Back