Old song?

MizMo3

Reaction score
There was a commercial on tv within the last 2 years; I’m unsure of the advertiser. The song on this commercial reminded me of an old song (woman singing), possibly from a cartoon when I was a kid (think Betty Boop voice), late 50’s to mid 60’s. It had to do with the ocean or sea. I want to say the lyrics were about wanting to be a lobster living under the sea. I’ve looked on other sites using those words or a variation, but no luck. Thanks for any help. It was a catchy tune.

There was a commercial on tv within the last 2 years; I’m unsure of the advertiser.
Did you remember any details about the commercial? What was happening? What type of products/services/etc. it may have been about? When/where you saw it? (What network, time of year, etc?)

Oh my gosh! I think we're looking for the same one and it's driving me crazy I can't find it! Same voice and everything you described. What i play in my head (could be the wrong lyrics, but the tune is correct) is:

Run, run, run, run, ruuUnn awaaAAY .... Then she says something that tunes, doo, doo, do, doooOOO!

I don't know if that helps the other commenter! Lol but it's worth a shot

Back