Minidisc player

Status
Not open for further replies.

user1

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone, black or white, know about minidisc players? Okay, my problem is this: When I record music off the computer onto my minidisc player it's too quiet! Even though the volume on my computer is up the whole way-- How do I anyway to elevate the volume so I can ACTUALLY HEAR IT? Thanks,.

how are you getting the output from the computer? directly from the sound card? if yes, is it thru line-out, speaker or headphone output?

Which ever it may be, the volume can be changed for it. Open your volume settings by double clicking the nice little icon at the bottom. I am certain that you need to change it to Record control (if not, it is the same basic instructions when turning the volume up). To enter recording options, go to Options, Properties, Choose Recording, and hit enter. Within there, you can change the volume for it.

off subject as usual, but mr. am...whenever i read your name to myself, i say M...Ram! haha :D

:p Me toooo!!!!! :lol: In fact I didn't know it was actually Mr. A.M. until the other day. :blink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i didn't know that either!
i thought he was an indian guy named Ram!

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@May 26 2004, 12:40 AM
off subject as usual, but mr. am...whenever i read your name to myself, i say M...Ram! haha :D
AHHH AHHAHAAHAH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I JUST NOW GOT THAT!! I thought it was M. Ram too!! AHHH!!! <-- wiping tears

is so comforting to know that all of the RRDBs are on the same funny sick brain wavelength. mehhhhhaha :lol:

I off subject? Yeah, I do that.

About my name - wtf? That is so funny

Originally posted by mram@May 26 2004, 04:31 PM
I off subject? Yeah, I do that.
i think amelie meant her post is off topic... she's wouldn't be accusing anybody, cuz she's too sweet... i mean look at her avatar :)

Meanwhile, what is RRDB? Google search gave me Riverina Regional Development Board !!!

If it's something like ROTLFMAO LOL etc ans i didn't know it, it would be so embarrassing!!!

Hehe.. we had that conversation a few days ago. Someone post it for the man.. I need to get some work done. I'm spending entirely too much time on here..

Originally posted by cultclassic@May 26 2004, 07:47 PM
i think amelie meant her post is off topic... she's wouldn't be accusing anybody, cuz she's too sweet... i mean look at her avatar :)

Meanwhile, what is RRDB? Google search gave me Riverina Regional Development Board !!!
aww thanks cultclassic~!

hahha!!! Riverina Regional Development Board!!! classic!!!!!

oh mr. am~i was laughing because i was prounouncing your name "ehm ram" instead of mr. am. hahaha ... can i call you ram? ;)

RRDB. Repreezeeeeeeeeeeeeeent. :D

Eeeeees not a gang mayng. Eeeeees a club. :p

I only discovered it was mr. am because I went to his website. I'm part of the m ram club too...reminds me of ram rod.

Krabapple?! I've been calling her Krandle! Oh, I've been making an idiot out of myself!

RRDB!

LOL ram rod.. me too.. I read it "m ram" and thought of Team Ramrod..
Ahh good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back