Minidisc player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mram@May 28 2004, 11:01 AM
One more post, Cultclassic, and then you can change your Member Title
Thanks mram, for pointing that out! So that's how you guys do it! :) I always thought that was a special previlege available only to founders of the site!!!

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@May 28 2004, 07:16 PM
I really hope you're being sarcastic, because if not, you're a total fucking asshole.
nope! he's just a hole. ass wouldn't be caught dead around him.

If you click on user1's user name and hit (find all posts by this member) you can plainly see that this is one sad puppy. Not only abusive but hasn't really contributed anything more than his/her lopsided opinion on a TV show.
And beginning this thread with "Does anyone black or white." WTF is THAT all about?

I would just consider the source and let it go guys. ;)

I don't understand his/her motives. I'm disappointed and angry at the world too, but I don't rag on other people who are happy. So we tend to stray off topic in threads and discuss other subjects? So the fuck what! I didn't think anybody would go berserk and personally attack people, you board nazi!

>>If you click on user1's user name and hit (find all posts by this member)

Wow this guy is sad..he's practically stalking me. Way to go, you have no life (looking at how many topics posted by you.) Don't worry Givem, it's not your fault, it's parents' faults for smoking weed, getting drunk and letting their hormones get the best of them to create morons like you.

>>I'm disappointed and angry at the world too,

Aww...I'll send you a Kleenex FedEx. I'm not disappointed or angry I just like watching dumbasses like you get riled up over a few words in text.

>>I really hope you're being sarcastic, because if not, you're a total fucking asshole.

Well, LostBoy your wide vocabulary certainly hurts my feelings. and I'm also sure you have a lot of friends outside Imaginary Land and they all are enrolled in the School of Deaf, Blind, and Mentally Retarded.

Originally posted by user1@May 29 2004, 07:01 PM
Well, LostBoy your wide vocabulary certainly hurts my feelings.
re. "you're a total fucking asshole."

Sometimes simplicity says it all...zeig heil.

User1, please review our Forum Rules.

• Do not be abusive.

Abuse, thread hijacking, harassment, or any other type of malicious behavior will not be tolerated.

This is your one and only warning. This thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back