Minidisc player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love My MD

I Have Dropped It hundreds of times from various heights and on different surfaces and it still works knock on wood

now imagine dropping your $800 ipod onto concrete from your jacket pocket?

yeah the only thing i dont like is the flimsy skeleton inside used to hold the discs it seems fragile and got screwed up once luckly i could fix it but those things would be a bitch to repair it would prob be better to buy a new on

but yeah i still want an i pod because of those damm comercails i have that song on my MD and walk around and feel like i own an i pod but really i cheap

i think thats why the posters dont move, because they dont like sony, its not me right?

WHY DONT THE POSTERS MOVE?

:ph34r:

Originally posted by Blamo@May 27 2004, 12:19 AM
i think thats why the posters dont move, because they dont like sony, its not me right?

WHY DONT THE POSTERS MOVE?
:lol:

so that's what RRDB means... i was beginning to think it was roll roll roll your doobies or something!

okay, so off the subject yet AGAIN...but...going to whatsthatcalled.com and seeing some of you guys there is like..an alternate universe!!! like some weird ray bradbury short story...i dunno...it just IS!! :lol:

Ray Bradbury is awesome! whatsthatcalled.com is a fantastic site...Sorry I ditched you, Melissa.

heh heh...remember that show "ray bradbury theatre" and it always begins with him typing on his typewriter. one of the freakiest stories was when these astronauts went to mars, but when they got out, it was their hometown, and they kept running into their family and everything. then finally, the smart astronaut was like, what if the aliens got inside their mind and read their memories and used it against them to attack them? then his brother whom he told this to goes...maybe you're right...and he turns into an alien and KILLS him!!! :ph34r:

And that was the SMART astronaut!! :lol: We don't stand a chance against those dern aliens I tell ya. :p

Awwwww maaaaaan. Sorry about these next two posts. :angry:

I accidentally..............

........put todays jokes in this thread. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should be the one wearing a propeller beenie. :p

hahahhha!! i was WONDERING if i had mistakenly gone into the joke thread when i read the rooster joke!

Originally posted by AmelieMellow+May 26 2004, 10:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmelieMellow @ May 26 2004, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@May 26 2004, 07:47 PM
i think amelie meant her post is off topic... she's wouldn't be accusing anybody, cuz she's too sweet... i mean look at her avatar :)

Meanwhile, what is RRDB? Google search gave me Riverina Regional Development Board !!!
aww thanks cultclassic~!

hahha!!! Riverina Regional Development Board!!! classic!!!!!

oh mr. am~i was laughing because i was prounouncing your name "ehm ram" instead of mr. am. hahaha ... can i call you ram? ;)
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, sure, go nuts!

Wow do ALL of you have ADD? This message topic was created to answer my questions -- I DEMAND an answer! okay...i clicked on the START menu "volume" and it's up the whole way-the player I'm using to record the music to the volume is up the whole way but the music is still quiet because the bus I ride to on the way to school is louder than my MD player! I finally found a temporary way to boost the volume -- OPEN EQUALIZER on Itunes(my media player) and put the DB up to 12 but then the music is LOUD but it sounds BLARING** I wish I had a way to record it LOUD and CLEAR...

Sorry about your luck. :lol: How's that for an answer. B)

Seriously though, in Gen. Disc. we go off topic a whole bunch. ;) But making another post as you've done is the right way to go about getting things back on track. :D

DEMANDING things is a sure way to be ignored though. :rolleyes: If you feel you're being treated badly here there's an entire internet to look for answers about technical problems with your electronic gear. ;)

Originally posted by user1@May 27 2004, 03:36 PM
Wow do ALL of you have ADD? This message topic was created to answer my questions -- I DEMAND an answer! okay...i clicked on the START menu "volume" and it's up the whole way-the player I'm using to record the music to the volume is up the whole way but the music is still quiet because the bus I ride to on the way to school is louder than my MD player! I finally found a temporary way to boost the volume -- OPEN EQUALIZER on Itunes(my media player) and put the DB up to 12 but then the music is LOUD but it sounds BLARING** I wish I had a way to record it LOUD and CLEAR...
ADD? What do you mean ADD? We do not have...... Wow! Look!! A BIRD!!!!
You didn't answer my questions either, genius! :p
Assuming your are outputing thru something other than the line out....

Try double clicking on the volume icon on your system tray, OR right click on it ans choose preperties. This should bring up the volume control panel. Make sure your wave volume is high. Hell, make ALL the volumes high.

Are you using a Sharp MD player? They are notorious for having low volumes. They did that to save battery life. If this is the case you should consider amplified headphones. Another option is to get headphones with noise cancellation. These
pickup the outside noise, and cancell it electronically. Some links:
Sony
McALLY
Bose
Plane
DrumPerfect

One more post, Cultclassic, and then you can change your Member Title

Givem, it's okay. I understand attempts at offtopic remarks -- we all make mistakes and considering your parents we suffer with them for the rest of our lives...

Cult, thanks for the sarcastic dry wit. Oh and I already mentioned that I turned the volume up on both the tray, media player, pretty much everyplace the volume can be turned up plenty of times.

I have found opening up the EQ window and putting the DB level up suffocates the music but significantly increases the volume.

Originally posted by user1@May 28 2004, 06:42 PM
Givem, it's okay. I understand attempts at offtopic remarks -- we all make mistakes and considering your parents we suffer with them for the rest of our lives...

Cult, thanks for the sarcastic dry wit. Oh and I already mentioned that I turned the volume up on both the tray, media player, pretty much everyplace the volume can be turned up plenty of times.

I have found opening up the EQ window and putting the DB level up suffocates the music but significantly increases the volume.
I really hope you're being sarcastic, because if not, you're a total fucking asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back