M&Ms

The commercial is the m and ma colour sort of spinning around with the two guys and girl m and m floating around as well. Then a guy reaches into the bag and the tagline is something like "m and m are better in colour" then it pans out and there is a bunch of colour circling the guy sitting at a fountain.

I need to know what song it is.

or, if you don't feel like working-out that click finger, it's "Such Great Heights" by Iron and Wine from the Garden State sound track.

have a blast! :D

Does anyone know what song is used in the M&M commercial where the M&M's make a kaleidoscope?

In case anyone still cares - the original is by Iron & Wine, which is basically one guy named Sam Beam, who records all his stuff on an old 4-track he owns. The remake is by Postal Service, which is a side project of Ben Gibbons, the lead singer of Death Cab for Cutie. Just more useless trivia.

To everyone who is wondering the music its -Iron And Wine - Such Great Heights
this song was also used in garden state thats where i remembered it from :D enjoy it

The M & M's commercial with the guy sitting on the water fountain and it's raining m & m's ... <- what song is that playing during that commercial???? I at first thought that the song was from The Shins and if it is, what's the title?
If it's not The Shins, please tell me which song this is, in this m & m's commercial.
Please.

The song is by The Postal Service but in this commercial Iron and Wine do a cover of Such Great Heights.

Thank you so much! I can't believe that song was on the "Garden State" Soundtrack. <- That's why I had thought it was The Shins. I still can't believe I didn't look up the songs on that. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! :)

Hey people!
I'm looking for the song I heard in an M n Ms advert last night.
This is the discription I wrote down for the commercial. Keep in mind that this was very late at night.

"Trippy kalidescope looking thing made out of MnMs, zooms out on a kid with a white-boy 'fro, eating MnMs in the middle of some kind of trippy townsquare."

The music I think was a kind of mellow sound. I don't know if this is enough for you to work off of, but hopefully someone can help me out.

THANKS.

Iron & Wine performed the cover version that it used in the M&M's commercial...the original version of "Such Great Heights" is by The Postal Service. Just some extra trivia for you!

Back