Lt.Dan

well, sketchyrx hated my old one.. so it was time to change it.. NFSU is such a great game

Originally posted by Lt.Dan+May 2 2006, 04:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lt.Dan @ May 2 2006, 04:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 2 2006, 04:39 AM
Hate makes the baby Jesus cry.
so does masturbation <_< [/b][/quote]
No, that just kills kittens.

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@May 2 2006, 04:35 PM
who watches family guy? :blink:
Heck yeah! And its on 3 different stations now :D That show is hilarious on so many levels. And the random stuff they throw in is great. Like on the "Peter needs a Jew" episode when they are in temple talking about how they didn't realize how many townspeople were Jewish... and then Optimus Prime comes in :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 2 2006, 05:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 2 2006, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lt.Dan@May 2 2006, 04:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@May 2 2006, 04:39 AM

so does masturbation <_<
No, that just kills kittens. [/b][/quote]
^ Truth.

Originally posted by strawmyers+May 2 2006, 12:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ May 2 2006, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@May 2 2006, 01:06 AM
So straw's a girl??? Or just gay
Neither... just mocking Andy's sense of self-importance and the fact he was presenting with the exact same kind of attitude that he was supposedly pissed about the PBB people having :lol: No worries, though; I had my fun and now I'm done with it. If I were gay, I'd have more money :D [/b][/quote]
Damn... <_< oh well...I was getting used to the idea of you being gay...

Sooooo, you dated some high maintenance females? Why? Down to earth girls are amazing, I'm just sad it took you four years to discover that... :(

Non high maintainence girls??!?!?!?!?!?! WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!

j/k :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 2 2006, 01:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 2 2006, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lt.Dan@May 2 2006, 04:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@May 2 2006, 04:39 AM

so does masturbation <_<
No, that just kills kittens. [/b][/quote]
it does?!?!? uh oooooooooohhhhh :(

I was getting used to the idea of you being gay...

For the purpose of this forum, it doesn't really matter. You go with whatever makes you happiest :lol:

Sooooo, you dated some high maintenance females? Why?

Because they were ridiculously hot and at the time I was too stupid/immature to realize thats not whats most important. This was during high school and early college. Thankfully I have since reprioritized many aspects of my life. There are a lot of things that I'm not proud of from that time; but I find its better to learn from them than to hide them and act like they never happened. One positive point to bad choices is that they give you the opportunity to grow as a person. :)

Down to earth girls are amazing, I'm just sad it took you four years to discover that

I agree on both accounts. Oh well, live and learn..... and learn, and learn, and learn... :D

Ok, since you're all at least close to the subject... I need opinions on a situation. My boyfriend wants to go to his school's prom with this other girl as a friend because she doesn't have a date anymore. She called him crying her eyes out on the phone the other night because her date can't take her because his mom won't let him go and she really wants a date... I'm thinking "wtf... you don't ask someone's boyfriend to prom no matter what the situation is", but I don't know because I don't want to come off as a bitch to him. We've only been dating for 3 months and I don't want him to think I'm trying to control his life or anything... She's quite honestly a slut and I know this for a fact (long story) but yeah... Part of me just wants to let him go and do whatever, but another part of me is like yeah... that's not right because we're together. Any suggestions? Oh and Sir Garland... you're welcome about the myspace request.

Andrea

Originally posted by Dorkette@May 3 2006, 05:16 PM
Ok, since you're all at least close to the subject... I need opinions on a situation. My boyfriend wants to go to his school's prom with this other girl as a friend because she doesn't have a date anymore. She called him crying her eyes out on the phone the other night because her date can't take her because his mom won't let him go and she really wants a date... I'm thinking "wtf... you don't ask someone's boyfriend to prom no matter what the situation is", but I don't know because I don't want to come off as a bitch to him. We've only been dating for 3 months and I don't want him to think I'm trying to control his life or anything... She's quite honestly a slut and I know this for a fact (long story) but yeah... Part of me just wants to let him go and do whatever, but another part of me is like yeah... that's not right because we're together. Any suggestions? Oh and Sir Garland... you're welcome about the myspace request.

Andrea
Wow, many possible factors here. Do you think that she may in any way have any sort of feelings for your boyfriend other than friendship?

Also, this is how I would approach but it also kinda depends on your all's situation. I would talk to him and say something like, "you know, I really care about you a lot and because of that I also respect you so I would never want you to think that I am trying to control you in any way, but in being honest I was really looking forward to going with you and it would hurt me some if you took her. I fully understand her situation though." then maybe throw in something like, "let me ask you this. If the situation were reversed and another guy asked that I go with him instead of you, how would you feel about that?"

And just kind of feel it out from there. Maybe suggest also that the two of you find someone else to take her and you guys can go on a double date or something. Hey, you can all split the cost of a limo!

Well, the only problem with that is the only way he can even go to his school's prom is if he goes with a senior and he's not one... We just went to my prom last Saturday. I'm saving the whole lemo thing for next year's prom. I really want that one to be special so I'm saving that for next year. It really does bother me and I dunno... It would bother you wouldn't it? They went to Homecomming together earlier this year before him and I started dating and yeah.. He says they'd just be going as friends, but it doesn't seem like that to me because they were "talking" around Homecomming and they liked each other. I just don't feel comforatble with him going with her... Yeah, I think I'll tell him that. Thanks for the advice.

Andrea

Hope it helps. It would honestly bother me as well. Especially if they used to kind of have a relationship. I think that would bother anyone, really.

why don't you try maybe getting a boy to go with you? that way you have someone. Either that, or maybe find someone for her, and they can maybe go, just tell your boyfriend that this way it works out for everyone, and you and him can be together for prom, because it is a big deal, even if it's not his senior year... that's all I can think of ;)

Back