Lt.Dan

Originally posted by strawmyers+Apr 30 2006, 08:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ Apr 30 2006, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 30 2006, 08:11 PM
BS like that isn't helping, and on the freakin internet no less.
I'm failing to see how registering over there just to stir things up is "helping" :huh: [/b][/quote]
I'm failing to see how you registering over here just to bitch is "helping"...

Originally posted by strawmyers+Apr 30 2006, 08:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ Apr 30 2006, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 30 2006, 08:11 PM
I'm failing to see how registering over there just to stir things up is "helping" :huh: [/b][/quote]
It wasn't her that did that.

I didn't register, I was just joking...I didn't know andy would actually do it...

...:naughty: do it again Mel

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 30 2006, 08:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 30 2006, 08:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by strawmyers@Apr 30 2006, 08:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Apr 30 2006, 08:11 PM

I'm failing to see how registering over there just to stir things up is "helping" :huh:
It wasn't her that did that. [/b][/quote]
Yeah! That was me!

Originally posted by andy+Apr 30 2006, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Apr 30 2006, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 30 2006, 08:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H

I'm failing to see how registering over there just to stir things up is "helping" :huh:

It wasn't her that did that.
Yeah! That was me! [/b][/quote]
Yeah! Shitstirrer McGillicuddy! My diddle pookie woo. *pinches cheeks*

Originally posted by andy@Apr 30 2006, 08:14 PM
I'm failing to see how you registering over here just to bitch is "helping"...
Read my first post ever on this bulletin board and tell me how valid that statement is. Why the sudden need to be so aggressive?

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 30 2006, 08:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 30 2006, 08:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H

It wasn't her that did that. [/b][/quote]
I know. That statement wasn't directed toward Caren; just a general statement. Although, I guess at this point it could be directed at Andy.

Originally posted by andy@Apr 30 2006, 08:21 PM
Why not?
Live how you need to live. I'm not rude to people on the PBB and I don't have any intention of being so on this forum. If you choose otherwise; that must be what works for you. I'm highly impressed by your ability to be an e-badass I suppose :lol:

Originally posted by andy@Apr 30 2006, 08:33 PM
You and the others, eh?
There's may just be lust from the raw animal magnitism of your hot or not picture... I'm pretty sure mine is true love :wub:

I guess that should be "Their's"; if it really matters. I don't know how hard spelling is critiqued on these forums :lol:

Originally posted by strawmyers@Apr 30 2006, 08:46 PM
I guess that should be "Their's"; if it really matters. I don't know how hard spelling is critiqued on these forums :lol:
Rather hard

Originally posted by andy+Apr 30 2006, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Apr 30 2006, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-strawmyers@Apr 30 2006, 08:46 PM
Rather hard[/b][/quote]
But apparently sentence structure is less crucial. Good to know! I'm still trying to learn the inner workings of the forum; so I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me, Andy :) I have quite a bit of paperwork yet to do tonight; so I'll have to jump off of here in a little bit. But I'm sure I'll be thinking about you. How could I not? I mean, WOW! And no ring either!

http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HU/HY/KS/NM/...MHYKYSRPGQA.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

yo yo yo.. guess whos back yall.. yeah I definitely missed a couple of posts, and it looks like it got a little out of hand... wow, all the shit you miss when you take a day off :blink:

Wow, umm I feel like such a n00b. I can't even figure out how to put a picture on mine or whatever you call it... Myspace is different and yeah.. Neither Image Shack's or Photobucket's urls work. It always gives me some error message so I just gave up. Anywho... hi I'm Andrea and as far as having answers for you goes... ugh depends on what you need them for and I'm more or a talker than telling you information and whatnot. This seems like a pretty nice site. From the posts I've read so far, most of the people seem pretty down to earth... Well, as far down to earth you can find on the net... o_O

Andrea <3

Wow, umm I feel like such a n00b. I can't even figure out how to put a picture on mine or whatever you call it... Myspace is different and yeah.. Neither Image Shack's or Photobucket's urls work. It always gives me some error message so I just gave up. Anywho... hi I'm Andrea and as far as having answers for you goes... ugh depends on what you need them for and I'm more or a talker than telling you information and whatnot. This seems like a pretty nice site. From the posts I've read so far, most of the people seem pretty down to earth... Well, as far down to earth you can find on the net... o_O

Andrea <3

It is better to be loved for what you are than hated for what you're not. -Andrea

Back