Lt.Dan

Pictures don't work right now, they're down til the next upgrade. We're not sure yet when that'll be. Check the FAQ for any big stuff, the rest you'll just pick up from hanging around long enough. ;)

Go here to edit your signature.. I can't remember if you need a certain number of posts before you can add one, but it's worth a try.

Oh thanks ^_^. Well, yeah I'm using html tags, but it's like all set out for you on the reply thing already so yeah... Oh well. I just didn't know I had to highlight it before I changed my font and whatnot. Well, now I know and thanks for the advice chica. <3

Originally posted by strawmyers+Apr 30 2006, 05:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ Apr 30 2006, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Apr 30 2006, 08:33 PM
You and the others, eh?
There's may just be lust from the raw animal magnitism of your hot or not picture... I'm pretty sure mine is true love :wub: [/b][/quote]
:wub: More wubbing for Andy!

Originally posted by Caren H@May 2 2006, 01:06 AM
So straw's a girl??? Or just gay
Neither... just mocking Andy's sense of self-importance and the fact he was presenting with the exact same kind of attitude that he was supposedly pissed about the PBB people having :lol: No worries, though; I had my fun and now I'm done with it. If I were gay, I'd have more money :D

Originally posted by strawmyers+May 2 2006, 11:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ May 2 2006, 11:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@May 2 2006, 01:06 AM
So straw's a girl??? Or just gay
Neither... just mocking Andy's sense of self-importance and the fact he was presenting with the exact same kind of attitude that he was supposedly pissed about the PBB people having :lol: No worries, though; I had my fun and now I'm done with it. If I were gay, I'd have more money :D [/b][/quote]
:lol: How is that?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 2 2006, 01:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 2 2006, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-strawmyers@May 2 2006, 11:41 AM
If I were gay, I'd have more money :D
:lol: How is that?[/b][/quote]
Some of you ladies are quite high-maintenance... and I happened to have one of those types for 4 years :huh: I have since moved on to the more down-to-earth type and the overall situation is much better! Although, I'd imagine some guys are high-maintenance as well. And based on the gay guys I know, I'd be spending a lot more money on clothes... but a lot less on truck parts. I guess it might all even out in the end and I'd be equally broke regardless :lol:

aaaaaaanyways, anyone see any good movies lately? B)

Originally posted by strawmyers+May 2 2006, 01:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ May 2 2006, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 2 2006, 01:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-strawmyers
@May 2 2006, 11:41 AM
If I were gay, I'd have more money :D

:lol: How is that?
Some of you ladies are quite high-maintenance... and I happened to have one of those types for 4 years :huh: I have since moved on to the more down-to-earth type and the overall situation is much better! Although, I'd imagine some guys are high-maintenance as well. And based on the gay guys I know, I'd be spending a lot more money on clothes... but a lot less on truck parts. I guess it might all even out in the end and I'd be equally broke regardless :lol: [/b][/quote]
Well, we don't care much for the high maintenance types around here either.

oh I know.. I think he newer the beter though.. the ideas keep getting funnier

Back