Lt.Dan

In community college? College level in everything except math, I'm bad at that.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 3 2006, 08:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 3 2006, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-strawmyers@May 3 2006, 04:46 PM
Sooooo, you dated some high maintenance females? Why?

Because they were ridiculously hot
Yes I see, and so you're saying that Cool Chicks are repulsive uggos?

(See this is one-a them tests Garret was talkin bout. :eek:k:)[/b][/quote]
Not what I'm saying at all. I said the reason I was willing to put up with those particular women (girls) being high-maintenance was the fact they were really hot. I made no stipulations as to the level of attractiveness of "cool chicks"; that's not even possible. There are hot "cool chicks" just like there are repulsive uggo high-maintenance types. And, by that same effect, if there are two women and one of them looks more attractive to me from across the room... but then I start talking to them and the better looking one is stuck up and the other one is really cool... they will switch places on the ladder of attractiveness really quickly. I hope this test wasn't scantron; I forgot to bring a #2 pencil :huh:

Actually you only squeaked by on the fact that you'll give up - eventually - on the hottie if she's stuck up. It sucks being second choice. -40 points, you get a D.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 4 2006, 09:36 AM
Actually you only squeaked by on the fact that you'll give up - eventually - on the hottie if she's stuck up. It sucks being second choice. -40 points, you get a D.
If two women are equal in every other way, heck yeah I'm going for the more attractive one :p D is for diploma... I'll take it! :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+May 4 2006, 02:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ May 4 2006, 02:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@May 4 2006, 10:31 AM
He can do it... ;)
You get the most money when I am ruler. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:wub: :woo:

Back