Lt.Dan

Originally posted by Caren H+May 5 2006, 12:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ May 5 2006, 12:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 4 2006, 02:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@May 4 2006, 10:31 AM
He can do it... ;)

You get the most money when I am ruler. :lol:
:wub: :woo: [/b][/quote]
Garret will try to have sex with you, multiple times, be prepared.

:ph34r: *getting...loads of weapons...* Sorry G. Your the master and all but...I still want to keep my virginity intacted... :ph34r:

Don't worry. He doesn't seem to make moves on any of the girls here....

Has anyone heard about the remake of the "Omen".. that movie where the devil is born.. looks pretty good, although I havn't seen the original one.

I got my senior ring YAY! Class of '07 w00t w00t! Ok oh and my recital went well. ^_^ I messed up on my solo a little bit, but my duet was great! My mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, boyfriend, and four of my friends went and they all said I sounded good so I'm happy. I can't believe I'm gonna be a senior next year. I don't wanna grow up. =( I'll have to pay bills and go to work ahhhhhh!!!! >.< Hide me! Meh, I guess it's all part of life. It just passes by really fast.

Andrea

Originally posted by Dorkette@May 6 2006, 06:12 PM
I got my senior ring YAY! Class of '07 w00t w00t! Ok oh and my recital went well. ^_^ I messed up on my solo a little bit, but my duet was great! My mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, boyfriend, and four of my friends went and they all said I sounded good so I'm happy. I can't believe I'm gonna be a senior next year. I don't wanna grow up. =( I'll have to pay bills and go to work ahhhhhh!!!! >.< Hide me! Meh, I guess it's all part of life. It just passes by really fast.

Andrea
High school was dreadfully sloowwww for me. Hell, I was ready to graduate. I was already the "grandma" of my high school because I was so wise, or whatever they said. <_< Already had a jobbo by fourteen, so I felt like a senior way early. I got sick of immature pricks. <_<

Yeah, but the friends that you find that are as mature as you are in high school make it great. I don't have a job, so I don't have that problem. I really do want to go to college though and get out of the imatureness of high school teenagers, but I also don't want to rush it. I don't like all the different groups and all the peer pressure and how almost everything turns out to be some sort of competition... Who's got the best clothes, who's got the most expensive purse, who's the skinniest, who looks the best... I hate all that. Why can't people just see past looks and see a person for who they really are, yeah... I'm finally starting to find some people at my school who aren't like that and who have alot of the same morals as I do. Plus, it wouldn't be the same without the pricks.... Who would we make fun of and make themselves look stupid? B)

Andrea

Originally posted by Dorkette@May 3 2006, 10:01 PM
Don't though... I'm just a yougin'. It's not my fault my parents had sex late. =/ haha

Andrea
:lol: Awesome!

Haha wow you're a little slow hehe. Oh well. ^_^

Ugh... *says* Andy's hott? :huh:

<3

...I take it back. I was expecting a thank you not a comment from God's gift to women. =\

Oh, come now. I am hardly God's gift to women.

I guess I'll back away until you get to me know me better. :)

I'd be yours if you were nicer. You always intrigue me. Such mystique. The Male Mystique. :lol:

Back