Lost

Originally posted by goodasgold@Nov 2 2006, 09:56 AM
Damn you all for killing one of my favorite characters!

*kneels before a broken Statue of Liberty*
Damn you all to HELL!!!!!!
I know. He was one of my favs to. Him and Ana Lucia. :( Now I have to find new favs.

I still like Lost...admittingly thought the first 2 season were way better. I wanted to get into Heroes but I have no time in my schedule to add it. Perhaps when it comes out on DVD, I may pick it up at some point.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@Dec 2 2006, 04:08 PM
Lost has sucked royaly this season. I suggest you all migrate over to "Heroes' instead.
Why? :eek: Boring storylines, terrible new actors/actresses?

I think the storyline has really been lackluster in season 3. They're taking away some of the mystery associated with the island and making it too dramatic, trying to focus on intense character relationships that just isn't working.

SPOILER:

They also killed off arguably the most intriguing and one of the more well liked characters.
They introduced two new "eye candy" characters which just feels fake and out of place (these characters were on the island the whole time but just weren focused on, but since they're really good looking, writers probably thought we needed a jolt of sex appeal).
The execution is just poor in comparison too. There were several episodes that felt poorly directed and organized.
It really feels like the writing and direction has gone down big time in season 3, but I'll still watch it. It's still entertaining, just quite a disappointment especially when compared to Seasons 1&2 and "Heroes" which is by far the best new show of the season.

Oh I know! I was so mad when they killed him off becuase he was my favorite and before that, Ana Lucia was my fav. I must not be very good at picking favorites! haha I really don't care for Sawyer so maybe I should just make him my next favorite and then they will kill him off too. :p

Locke's been my favorite since the beginning...so i'm glad they haven't killed him off. But I wish they would have more stories focused on those that are still back at the plane crash site or cave. They seemed to have put those characters on the backburner.

Spoiler:

I Live in australia but i have already seen all of season 3, IF this is about Eko, he's not dead he just got dragged away by a polar bear and lock and charlie find the cave where the polar bear lives and kill it by using a match and deoderant. Later we get a flash back of Lock and turns out he was part of acult that grows marajuana.

The Desmond "flashback" was pretty sweet. But last week's episode quite possibly was the worst Lost production to date. Just terrible in every way.

Last episode was utterly worthless. All it taught me was that Sun is really hot and Sawyer would make a great drinking pal.

Wow, this has not been updated in a while. Anyone got any new theories??? I don't think that Ben is the head guy in charge. Could possibly be John's dad? Also, how come everyone seems to get mysteriously healed on this island but yet Ben is sick??

Sir_Garland, Locke said to Ben that the reason he isn't healing is because he lives in a nice house with nice things with the others, he doesn't have a connection with the island like Locke does.

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@Mar 30 2007, 02:31 AM
Would you rather be buried alive or beaten to death by a giant hand of smoke?
Holy Crap, probably the smoke! I hate spiders so that was a hard episode to watch. Do you think they will dig themselves out in time? :p j/k I'm sure their dead.. unless the others come save them for some reason unknown yet.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Mar 30 2007, 09:41 AM
Sir_Garland, Locke said to Ben that the reason he isn't healing is because he lives in a nice house with nice things with the others, he doesn't have a connection with the island like Locke does.
Possibly... but do you really believe what Ben says??

No, you can't ever really believe what Ben says, but it was Lock who said it. Well since this is Lost, nothing is as it seems. Do you think they will ever get off the island or is this just a new Gilligan's Island?

Well, that brings up the whole "Is it really an island theory" but I'm sure that eventually we will know why they are there and know more about Dharma but I don't think they will ever leave the island.

Back