Lost

Lost Season 3

Does anyone know the song played in the trailer for next week's Lost which aired during the credits for tonight's episode?

I know it's a stretch, but hopefully someone knows.

no problem dude, kinda figured this question would come up as soon as I saw the promo last night.

So random but I get an instant message from a friend today who said he also wanted the song. He did a google search for it and ended up at my thread :)

I hope this isn't too late, but yesterday I saw a commercial for the final episodes of Lost. The song sounded like something I'd heard, but couldn't pinpoint it. Help anyone?

You can buy a Lost soundtrack on itunes....it has alot of the music from the show on it. I hope this helps you.

You can buy a Lost soundtrack on itunes. It was alot of the music that is from the tv show on it.

Here's some data I pulled from wikipedia: Music

Main article: List of songs featured on Lost

Lost features incidental music performed by the Hollywood Studio Symphony Orchestra and composed by Michael Giacchino, whose score is primarily orchestral, incorporating several recurring themes for events and characters. Giacchino achieved some of the sounds for the score using unusual instruments, such as striking suspended pieces of the plane's fuselage.[18]

On March 21, 2006, the record label Varèse Sarabande released the original television soundtrack for Lost's first season. The soundtrack included select full-length versions of the most popular themes of the season and the main title, which was composed by series creator J.J. Abrams. Varèse Sarabande released a soundtrack featuring music from the second season of Lost on October 3, 2006.[19]

Pop culture songs have been used sparingly in the series, given the mainly orchestral score. When such songs are featured, they usually originate from a diegetic source, meaning that they are usually generated by an action of one of the characters. Examples are the various songs played on Hurley's portable CD player throughout the first season (until it finally broke in ...In Translation) or the use of the record player in the second season, which included Cass Elliot's "Make Your Own Kind of Music" in the second season premiere and Petula Clark's "Downtown" in the third season premiere. In two episodes, Charlie is shown on a street corner playing guitar and singing the Oasis song "Wonderwall". In the third season's finale, Jack is driving down the street listening to Nirvana's "Scentless Apprentice," right before he arrives to the Hoffs/Drawlar Funeral Parlor. The only pop song that has ever been used without a source is Ann-Margret's "Slowly," in the episode I Do.

In some international broadcasts, alternate music is utilized. For instance, in the Japanese broadcast of Lost, Season 1's theme song is "Here I Am" by Chemistry and Season 2's theme song is "Losin'" by Yuna Ito.

Does anyone know the music in this promo?

Preferrably the one that starts at :28 and the one that starts at 1:12.

If someone can find either song that would be a great help!

Thanks.

Back