Lost Season 3

Hey - during the 4/4 episode of Lost while everyone was enjoying Sawyer's Pig Roast, there was backgrouond ukelele music (similar to the Over The Rainbow ukelele song that has become somewhat ubiquitos in TV Commercials) which sounded just like The Waterboy's "Fisherman's Blues". The Waterboys original is one of my favorite songs of all time and I am obsessed with finding out whose cover this is. Thx!

The music/score for the show is composed by Michael Giacchino. I don't think they use outside/previously published music unless it's diegetic.

Originally posted by Four King Twenty@Apr 6 2007, 11:21 PM
The music/score for the show is composed by Michael Giacchino. I don't think they use outside/previously published music unless it's diegetic.
no they hav used outside music before such as joe purdy and damien rice and other bands that they have played throughout...
anyways i would also like to know the name of this song.

i would like to know the name of the son that is playing when sawyer finishes talking to hurley and they begin to hand out plates with pineapples. there is a ukulele playing in the song.

i know that there is already a post about this one but i think the otherone might no get engough attention becuase it has a title with a title already in it. whatever im not going to try to explain what goes on in my head... please help it is really bothering me i want that song so bad...

Charlie during the episode was starting to sing a song playing on the street in England. What song was he singing? It was right before he saved the girl in the alley.

hi, i was wondering when the Lost season 3 soundtrack comes out? thanks.

I was re-watching the season 3 finale of Lost and remembered how moving the piano and violin music was when Charlie dies. I can't find anything about it online, so if anyone knows what it is, that would be outstanding.

Here's a link to the clip:

It starts about 2:20 into it. Thanks again if you can help!

I'm not sure which cue but it's done by the show's composer Michael Giacchino.

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3 is currently unreleased.

There is a particular instrumental in an episode of Lost. The episodes name is "Stranger in a Strange Place" and it is in the third season. Jack is having one of his flashbacks where he is eating dinner for the first time with the Asian woman and the guys tell him to eat something. Once he does, they say "OOO Brave Man" Anyways, there's a cool instrumental track in the background with a good beat and the typical Asian flute mixed in. Does anyone know the name of the song and artist?

It's on one of the latter seasons, but it's when the VW bus is discovered and they (Hurley, Sawyer, etc.) push it down the hill to start it. Once the 8 track player kicks in a track plays from a rather popular song from the late 70's or early 80's. I know it's a famous tune, but can't sort it out for the life of me. Anyone know?

Back