Levi's "Walk"

lavelle

Reaction score
Levi's "Walk"

Ok, first let me apologize tremendously to Michelle in case that this question has been asked before but I really, really didn't have a way of searching for it without knowing what product it was for.

Well, the commercial was a guy walking in his underwear with flowers in his hand. He takes them to his girlfriend and as she is cherishing the flowers he reaches out of the window and grabs his jeans from a nearby tree. He makes a hasty exit and the girlfriend throws the vase and flowers down at him. The song is a blues riff that is scorching.

Please, if this has been answered don't burn me in effigy. I just couldn't search for it.

psionicdream,

Thanks to you my friend for the help. I kept thinking that it was Lee who was advertising for the jeans. I was way off! Thanks again!

what is the name of the song thats currently in a levi commercial by Willie Nelson?

Originally posted by fussellino@Nov 22 2004, 06:40 PM
what is the name of the song thats currently in a levi commercial by Willie Nelson?
i will save michele the trouble,

Lyrics?

Sorry I dont know them, but the add is about a guy who is pretending to make up with his girlfriend only to steal his jeans back, and as hes walking down the street she starts throwing things out the window at him.

Back