Levis stealing a car

A

Anonymous

levi's - girl stealing car from warehouse -- Answer Here!

If you can please tell me, the artist or song name of that LEVI's commercial from late last year.. in which a girl with long, dark hair steals an old-looking, classic car from a warehouse?

I'm looking for a song from a levis (at least I think it's levis, it's a jean ad, for certain). Anyways, in it, a girl sneaks into this impound or garage looking place, a bunch of men are in the building. She sneaks into the car, turns it on, and drives through a wall, as she drives off, she sets a bobble head on the dashboard.
Any ideas what the song might be?

Originally posted by Uriah@Nov 6 2004, 08:30 PM
I'm looking for a song from a levis (at least I think it's levis, it's a jean ad, for certain). Anyways, in it, a girl sneaks into this impound or garage looking place, a bunch of men are in the building. She sneaks into the car, turns it on, and drives through a wall, as she drives off, she sets a bobble head on the dashboard.
Any ideas what the song might be?

Lush - Undertow (4:58)
From the 1994 cd Split.

Levi's® "Atlas Bakery" commercial from Aug. 2002
Ad for Levis Low Rise Jeans.
It's not a bobble head, but it is some sort of little gremlin sculpture.

It use to be posted on the Levis site (that's where I downloaded it from)
now posted here:
http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/com...ommercials/438/
direct link to the mpeg:
http://screeningroom.boardsmag.com/commerc...atlasbakery.mov

Info from Levis site at the time:
Levi's® "Atlas Bakery"
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR - Ivan Zacharias

While still a student at Prague's renowned film academy FAMU, Ivan directed commercials, music videos and documentaries and developed a reputation as the most interesting director to emerge from this region. The award winning director has been involved in numerous successful campaigns such as VW Beetle, Coca-Cola, Hewlett Packard and Stella Artois.

QuickTime
.60 spot
(File Size 8.9MB)

Back