Last Good Movie You Saw

Jackie Chan's Latest Movie - Rob B Hood (BB Project) :o

It was amazing.....mind blowing...! :D

Children of Men was great. I can't wait to see it again, and I rarely(if ever) see a movie in theaters twice.

Originally posted by 4swrds@Jan 5 2007, 10:41 PM
I have the Gladiator DvD and still watch it like every week.... :D
Whoa talk about obsesso... :blink:

Originally posted by capnmunch@Jan 3 2007, 11:11 AM
Children of Men was great. I can't wait to see it again, and I rarely(if ever) see a movie in theaters twice.
Yes, I agree. It was excellent. Really graphic, and really sad, but excellent nonetheless.

Tristan + Isolde
Not bad, not bad at all. I don't really see where all the criticism comes from it's a decent movie.

And I sooo wanna see children of men

Pervert The Movie was one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen.

Blood Diamond was a pretty good flick.

Ed Wood - This movie was quirky and funny. 8.5/10

Martin Landau was really great in this.

Originally posted by 4swrds@Jan 12 2007, 10:24 PM
I finally saw it....The Girl Next Door

...It was awesome!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got 3 movies in front of me:
Christianne F (old old old movie)
World Trade Center
The Hills Have Eyes

I'm still deciding what to watch

Cyber Seduction had a good message I thought. I think that's the first time I watched an entire Lifetime movie :lol: Only for Jeremy Sumpter ;)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 14 2007, 11:27 PM
Cyber Seduction had a good message I thought. I think that's the first time I watched an entire Lifetime movie :lol: Only for Jeremy Sumpter ;)
:huh: :lol: :huh: :lol:
They made a movie about that?

Children of Men was one of the best films I've seen in a long while, I really enjoyed it. Interesting concept and from a production standpoint I thought it was excellent. Go see it, its worth the 8 bucks or whatever.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 15 2007, 08:36 AM
Children of Men was one of the best films I've seen in a long while, I really enjoyed it. Interesting concept and from a production standpoint I thought it was excellent. Go see it, its worth the 8 bucks or whatever.
Oh don't you worry... it's on my list.

In fact, due to the size of my list I believe I will be doing nothing but seeing movies in my holiday when it's finally there.

Back