Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Dec 24 2006, 01:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Dec 24 2006, 01:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 20 2006, 04:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Dec 20 2006, 11:23 PM
A Scanner Darkly

I heard it was good...
I thought it was but apparently alot of people hated it, its really dialogue heavy so if you dont like movies with alot of talking you wont like it. [/b][/quote]
I tend to like movies with a lot of dialogue IF they contribute to the film. Quite the contrary of most hollywood sequels where they decide to skip dialogue in favor of more action <_<

I think I'll like deja vu

Originally posted by goodasgold@Dec 20 2006, 07:39 PM
Rocky Balboa. I loved this movie! Kudos to Stallone for taking this character out on top, especially after the debacle Rocky 5.

10/10.

ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! :)
I thought this movie was alright. Not the greatest but worth a watch.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Dec 24 2006, 01:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Dec 24 2006, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Beowulf and Grendel was crap. It's quite possibly the worst literary adaptation I've ever seen. And that includes First Knight. [/b]

That movie sucked.

<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88
@Dec 23 2006, 11:28 PM
ultraviolet. milla jovovich looked so hot in her suits. WOW. those long sexy legs.[/quote]
That movie also sucked.

Night at the Museum was alright. It had a lot of holes in the plot and could have been done better; but was still entertaining.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Dec 27 2006, 12:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Dec 27 2006, 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 24 2006, 01:12 PM
Beowulf and Grendel was crap.  It's quite possibly the worst literary adaptation I've ever seen.  And that includes First Knight.
That movie sucked.

<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88
@Dec 23 2006, 11:28 PM
ultraviolet. milla jovovich looked so hot in her suits. WOW. those long sexy legs.
That movie also sucked. [/b][/quote]
i watched just because of milla jovovich. the movie however did suck..

I just watched a sweet movie, Showdown in Little Tokyo with Dolph Lundgren and Brandon Lee, amazing.

Just saw dead fish. It was snatch-like. :)

Tonight im watching lady in the water. is it good?

Yeah Lady In The Water was good. I'ma leave it at that though, it's so hard to talk about a Shyamalan movie to someone until after they've seen it, so when you get back we'll talk. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 29 2006, 11:48 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dolph Lundgren!!
I know, so classy. At one point he needs some cover from the henchmen chasing him so he flips a car on its side, soooooooo good. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 29 2006, 02:55 AM
I just watched a sweet movie, Showdown in Little Tokyo with Dolph Lundgren and Brandon Lee, amazing.
Sounds good Im gonna go and check it out.... :)

Lady in the Water.

I liked it actually. A great mix of an original story, nice characters, humor and the amazing music by james newton howard.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Dec 29 2006, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Dec 29 2006, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 29 2006, 11:48 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dolph Lundgren!!
I know, so classy. At one point he needs some cover from the henchmen chasing him so he flips a car on its side, soooooooo good. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Sweet.. so like how much of the movie was he glistening with muscle grease, like 80%? 90?

Only alittle, maybe like 10%, he wore a badass leather jacket most of the time.

I saw King Kong on HDTV with a HD-DVD player.....I am in love with HD now. I wish I had the riches to get me one of those TV's and players.

I saw this movie in theatres originally, but nothing compares to experiencing it in high-def.

10/10 for the HD experience! ;)

Back