Last Good Movie You Saw

I know this topic is called last good movie you saw, but oh well. I just saw Eragon and take my word, it's not worth your money.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 19 2006, 11:24 PM
I know this topic is called last good movie you saw, but oh well. I just saw Eragon and take my word, it's not worth your money.
:(

I know you expected it to suck, but...

Originally posted by farbeyond+Dec 19 2006, 07:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Dec 19 2006, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Dec 18 2006, 07:32 PM
the run down
I love this movie. The fight scene with the little ripped guy was cool. [/b][/quote]
yea, that was great, but how about the bar fight scene at the beginning?

Rocky Balboa. I loved this movie! Kudos to Stallone for taking this character out on top, especially after the debacle Rocky 5.

10/10.

ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! :)

The Devil Wears Prada was a good movie yes and around an 8/10. The bar fight scene in the rundown is pretty sweet too.

I watched the newest Ben Afleck movie today, The Man About Town and it was pretty good.

Death Note: The Movie.... :o It was awesome....!

Can't wait for the sequel....

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 21 2006, 07:29 PM
Man on Fire :(
:( because its sad or because its bad

oh, i SO wanna see denzel's new one deja vu

Originally posted by Scythe+Dec 20 2006, 04:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Dec 20 2006, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Dec 20 2006, 11:23 PM
A Scanner Darkly
I heard it was good... [/b][/quote]
I thought it was but apparently alot of people hated it, its really dialogue heavy so if you dont like movies with alot of talking you wont like it.

The Good Shepherd was pretty good. FYI, if you plan on seeing it, be prepared 'cause it's almost 3 hours long and I didn't know that ahead of time.... :mellow:

Beowulf and Grendel was crap. It's quite possibly the worst literary adaptation I've ever seen. And that includes First Knight.

Back