Last Good Movie You Saw

The Nativity was really good! I just loved it :) It's nice to have movie with a Mary who isn't blonde and in her 20s :lol:

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 12 2006, 06:07 PM
She's really 16 and pregnant <_<

Anyone see The Fountain
I hated the fountain. I really wanted to see it and it turned out to be a huge dissapointment. It was boring and confusing. There was way too much crying from Hugh Jackman as well.

Originally posted by farbeyond+Dec 12 2006, 09:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Dec 12 2006, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Dec 12 2006, 06:07 PM
She's really 16 and pregnant <_<

Anyone see The Fountain
I hated the fountain. I really wanted to see it and it turned out to be a huge dissapointment. It was boring and confusing. There was way too much crying from Hugh Jackman as well. [/b][/quote]
I thought it was ok, not great, but not absolutely terrible. Blood Diamond was actually not bad.

I loved The Fountain. I think it's just a little too intellectual for some people. <_< Haha.

Anyone see Apocalypto? Surprisingly, it was pretty damn good. I really liked it. Mel Gibson's lost his mind though....

Ice Age 2 : Meltdown was awesome....A kids movie non the less but surprisingly amazing...loved it! :D

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 13 2006, 10:52 AM
I wanna see Happy Feet and Apoclypto.
Happy Feet was really good, but I thought a few of the songs were a little much for a kids movie though. And there's a lot of political undertones to it that pissed a lot of parents off.

i have recently seen (not in the movies though)

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (love it!)

thats it :(

But im gonna see some more flicks at the movies though. I wanna see deja vu, apocalytico, 300 and definitely pans labyrinth and bridge to terabithia

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 14 2006, 11:02 PM
Eragon comes out tomorrow!
:o

not here though :(

or wait? :unsure:

Btw I wanna see Pan's Labyrinth and Bridge to Terabithia :o

I probably won't be seeing it tomorrow anyways, I'm waiting to see it with my sisters.

As long as I don't think about the book, I think I'll like it. :lol:

Hmm, never read the book :(

But I must admit I think the cast is rather weird...

The fact that the elves don't have pointed ears is what really irks me. And yes, the casting is crap. John Malkovitch? lol

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 14 2006, 11:38 PM
The fact that the elves don't have pointed ears is what really irks me.
Wellllll. Ive stared at WoW pics a lot, and I know that, personally, I would like any elf that isnt taller than a human and has 2 feet ears

Back