Last Good Movie You Saw

just came back from the movies..... and ARRRGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borat was sold out .... :cry: ...

so i ended up watching man of the year .... which was all right ...

god...i'm so sad...

MMUST ... WATCHH ... BORATTT !

MMMUSTT .... WATCHH .... BORRATTTT !

Originally posted by Supercalifragilistic@Nov 3 2006, 09:13 PM
just came back from the movies..... and ARRRGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borat was sold out .... :cry: ...

so i ended up watching man of the year .... which was all right ...

god...i'm so sad...

MMUST ... WATCHH ... BORATTT !

MMMUSTT .... WATCHH .... BORRATTTT !
Yea, I was worried it would sell out too so I saw the afternoon matinee. It was pretty packed but not sold out.

I just watched an Australian movie called "Kenny". It was really interesting for some odd reason.

Originally posted by remycool@Oct 21 2006, 09:02 AM
THE SCIENCE OF SLEEP

GOOD IN A WEIRD SORTA WAY. I love Gael Bernal he's so muy caliente!
I thought of you the other day. (Or actually it was a week or more ago but time flies with a baby) but the Real World Challenge The Duel did a roller derby challenge. :)

Just Friends was so cute, way better than I thought it'd be. I watched it three times tonight. :heart:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 6 2006, 12:08 AM
Just Friends was so cute, way better than I thought it'd be. I watched it three times tonight. :heart:
Yea that movie was better than I thought it would be too.

Ryan Reynolds deserves so much more credit than he gets. He's not just a very lickable set of abs, that man's funny as hell.

Van Wilder and Waiting are two examples of him being funny as hell. Amy Smart is pretty good as well.

:lol: :lol: Oh jesus, my brother and I used to quote entire chunks of that movie back and forth..

Lesbian Nazi hookers abducted by space aliens and forced into weight loss clinics.. all next week on TOWN TALK!

:huh: I saw the last 10 minutes of Just Friends. The trailer was all I really needed to see. North Country was good. My eyes welled up at the end.

Yeah North Country was pretty good. Just Friends was the type of movie that was impossible to get a bead on from watching the trailer.

They totally did not market that right. First they went in one direction and then it went another way. They made like 3 completely different trailers for it. Ugh, it's on HBO now if I really want to watch it. I watched Cathouse 2 on HBO. Everso interesting....brothels. :unsure:

Whores! :woo:

If you're gonna watch Just Friends, watch it with at least one other person and a beer. I watched it alone and sober and I thought it was funny, but the additional people and fun-juice woulda made it excellent. :ok:

Pirates Of The Caribbean 2.........slightly better than first one but nothing really great about it. I'm suprised it made over $400 million.

Back