Last Good Movie You Saw

I saw Ricky Bobby the other day and haha i love popculture comedy, its just too funny to pass up sometimes

I also rented The Corpse Bride the other night, and i gotta say it was done beautifuly, i love that style its to asthetically(sp?) pleasing to watch...oh and the movie itself was entertaining.

Little Miss Sunshine was really good. Its not really laugh out loud hilarious but it is funny in a Wes Anderson kinda way. I liked it. B)

I thought Little Miss Sunshine was definitely laugh out loud hilarious. There were some parts where I was crying from laughing so hard. It's excellent.

I saw Crank last weekend. It was really really good. Very original. Very cool. Go see it.

I saw The Illusionist, wasn't bad, wasn't great tho. I also watched Banlieue 13 (District B13) and the Inside Man today, B13 was pretty damn sweet and the Inside Man was pretty good too.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Sep 25 2006, 08:15 PM
Mission Impossible 3 and Jackass 2.
I want to watch Jackass 2, but I'll wait till I tape Jackass 1, so I don't get lost... :unsure:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 25 2006, 07:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 25 2006, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Sep 25 2006, 08:15 PM
Mission Impossible 3 and Jackass 2.
I want to watch Jackass 2, but I'll wait till I tape Jackass 1, so I don't get lost... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Jackass 1 was funny but I haven't seen it in awhile. The second one was hilarious. I don't think you'd get lost if you saw the 2nd movie before the first. Did you ever watch the tv series on Mtv? They do some of that stuff and then some. The 2nd movie has a few of the same stunts performed in different ways and a lot of new stuff. You can't go wrong either way.

Originally posted by leone@Sep 25 2006, 11:12 PM
Watch it twice, just in case. :lol:
Should I take notes too? :lol:

farbeyond: I was kidding... I've seen the show. I missed the first Jackass movie, and everybody says the this one is funnier. ;)

Originally posted by cultclassic@Sep 25 2006, 11:35 PM
:lol: I was debating on whether or not I should add that. :ph34r: Get out of my head!

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 25 2006, 07:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 25 2006, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Sep 25 2006, 11:12 PM
Watch it twice, just in case. :lol:

farbeyond: I was kidding... I've seen the show. I missed the first Jackass movie, and everybody says the this one is funnier. ;) [/b][/quote]
Tis true.

My dad wanted me to watch Cinderella Man with him while hes down with his bad back. It was actually pretty good.

X-Men 3.........I like 1 & 2 but didn't enjoy this one. Just plain dull.

Originally posted by ad7@Oct 2 2006, 09:50 AM
X-Men 3.........I like 1 & 2 but didn't enjoy this one. Just plain dull.
I'll agree with you on the fact that the flow of the movie was a little dull. I thought some of the ideas in the movie were pretty sweet though. The moving of the golden gate bridge to alcatraz isle was quite cool.

Thank You For Smoking was pretty sweet. Fearless was ok, standard Jet Li movie, nothing special.

Back