Last Good Movie You Saw

Last Good Movies:

Older Ones: In The Army Now, Better Off Dead, Orange County

New One: Crank

X-Men: The Last Stand (too short though for such a major issue like "The Cure," some scenes didn't make sense ie Wolverine screaming "NOOOOOOO!" after he kills ---- fill in the blank)

On the CW showed John Cusack's Grosse Pointe Blank during late night a couple nights ago. Damn thing was rated R when it first came out to theatres just cuz of the random F-bombs. Looooved the music used and the fight scenes!

Gridiron Gang was surprisingly good. The football was somewhat realistic and the Rock Rock and Xzibit played their roles half way decent.

Hostel

What a crappy movie. It's more funny than scary actually.

i'm going to see FLICKA tonight with my daughter...
but still waiting till next week to take her to SAW 3

we'll see which one is better :P

Saw The Grudge 2. It was actually pretty good. WAY better than the first. Probably seeing Borat or TX Chainsaw tonight. :D

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Oct 20 2006, 07:14 AM
Saw The Grudge 2. It was actually pretty good. WAY better than the first. Probably seeing Borat or TX Chainsaw tonight. :D
How can you already see Borat? It doesn't come out where I live until Nov 3rd.

THE SCIENCE OF SLEEP

GOOD IN A WEIRD SORTA WAY. I love Gael Bernal he's so muy caliente!

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Oct 21 2006, 10:14 AM
I heard it was opening here yesterday. I didn't end up going out anyway. Guess I was wrong!
Alright, i'm getting anxious to see Borat.

The Illusionist was awesome. It has one of the best endings I have ever seen. It's an instant all time favorite.

Jackass 2 was killer!!.. I saw grudge 2, and i didnt like it at all.. it wasnt scary.. but I did see Saw 3, .. best one yet, man the ideas that they come up with :o

Back