Last Good Movie You Saw

I watched Dave Chappelle's Block Party. That was pretty awesome. I just might buy that for my massive libarry o' movies. :p

I bought V for Vendetta and watched a second time, its excellent. L4yer Cake was decent too. New Police Story with Jackie Chan, not that great, bad actually.

Yeah, I have to by V later...loved it. I just wish that the rest of these movies didn't suck complete ass.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 10 2006, 03:12 AM
I bought V for Vendetta and watched a second time, its excellent. L4yer Cake was decent too. New Police Story with Jackie Chan, not that great, bad actually.
l4yer cake is an awesomely good movie
i saw it a couple of days ago
that movie is on my top 100 movies that rock

Originally posted by cchs08+Aug 10 2006, 11:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cchs08 @ Aug 10 2006, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Aug 10 2006, 03:12 AM
l4yer cake is an awesomely good movie
i saw it a couple of days ago
that movie is on my top 100 movies that rock [/b][/quote]
And Massengill repeated it. <_<

I watched Brick tonight, it was pretty good, really intense dialogue though.

CRANK

oh MY heck I have not laughed so hard at the movie from start to finish. It was high action and continuous laughter. I was expecting it to be a flop but to be honest it reminded me a little of Robot Chicken( cartoon network). It has that type of feeling to it. Theres gratiuitous violence but the manner that it happens in you just can't help but laugh. You can't take your mama or your little brother but for 6.50 its the perfect ending to a jacked up day.. b/c wouldn't we all like to treat our bosses like Chevy?

I gotta see that, its looks hilarious. I'm gonna go see Little Miss Sunshine tomorrow.

So I don't get this, my local theater had one of those huge 3D cardboard posters up for months for that movie, but they're not even playing it.

Back