Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

oo yeah. I forgot to add that song to the list :lol: I'll have to watch it again

Does anyone know the name of the song from the first episode i think of season two when all the seniors from lastyear are coming home to laguna and the songs like "come on home to californiaaaa"
i've been looking all day, please please please help

Originally posted by LittTwinStar@Aug 4 2005, 06:42 PM
A million thanks to everyone out there helping us all with the Laguna Beach music. I got sucked in to watching this season as I resisted and succeeded last season but now I want to see all of season 1. Did anyone purchase it on DVD? And if so, is it the ORIGINAL episodes (ie, ALL the music from when the shows originally aired) included? I know sometimes when shows go in syndication or on DVD, there are issues with the music and sometimes it's replaced with generic music (YIKES!) or omitted all together. I think that might be what's holding up 90210 coming out on DVD. Thanks for your help on LB 1 DVD.
I have Laguna Beach Season One on DVD. It has all the same episodes. They did change some of the songs, but most of them are the same. It also lists all the songs used in the show on the very end credits.

thanks anyways everyone, i found it out from other posts.

it's "california" by atherton

I'm thinking of starting a trend

I think it's a good idea to keep all of the lists in one thread.

*girl "shocking revelation.. life hits you, love gets you, everything is almost perfect here" (Stephen/LC eating breakfast)

This song is "Almost Perfect" by Vaughan Penn.

DOES N E ONE KNOW THE SONG THAT WAS PLAYED WHEN KRISTEN N HER "CREW" WENT TO DAVE N BUSTERS ? I THINK IT WAS WHEN THEY LEFT.. I DONO.. :D

Ya, Thats the song (Howie Day - Collide) that plays when Jessica and Jason are leaving in different cars and she follows him at the end of the episode. If thats the scene your talking about. :)

It's a new song from VAUGHAN PENN called 'Almost Perfect'.

A download can be purchased from her website.

What is the song that plays while they are at the beach and you see guys surfing. The Chorus was like....Shut up Shut up Shut up, dont wanna hear that. Those are the only words I remember...thanks

Anyone know the name of the song at the end of the episode when lc and stephen were saying goodbye and lc drives off? please reply if you know! :) thanks!!

O, Sorry it isn't Howie Day - Collide it goes "I'm over, over it" I have no idea what the song is called but I'll try to find it for you.

theres a scene with steven and lc near the end of the episode and its a song we've all been trying to find so im going to post the lyrics again and if anyone finds it please let us know!

"leave again"
"im out of my head again"
"im out of my heart for you"

people have been saying its form an artist called ginger sling but its not working... so if anyone knows to hesitate to let us know :)

thanks again!

The song when L.C. and Stephen are saying goodbye, everyone says its that Ginger Sling song, which I like, but I don't think that is the song I want to hear, was there another one right before?

If you have iTunes, you can go to an iMix called ~Laguna Beach : Season 2~

It has the song by Ginger Sling there. If that's not the song you were looking for, maybe you can just preview the songs on that iMix and see if any of them sound like what you're looking for.

does anyone have the list of the laguna beach songs from episode 3? i dont have imix on itunes so i cant get it...but if someone gives me the list or w/e i can get it off like limewire. they really need to make a soundtrack!!! :D

Back