Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

does anyone know the song that started playing when jessica and jason were walking out the door when they were going to go out to eat but in diff. cars it was at the very end of that epsoide!!

Thanks!

*T

Originally posted by stuhlz@Jul 26 2005, 04:33 PM
here's some songs that were in episode 1:
VAUGHAN PENN ready to rise
KELLY CLARKSON behind these hazel eyes (beginning)
BOWLING FOR SOUP almost
ATHERTON california (Stephen gets on the train)
DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL ghost of a good thing (Stephen in taxi)
SIMPLE PLAN perfect (Stephen alone on the beach)
ZOOLAND girls rock (Alex and Taylor shopping)
SUGARCULT she's the blade
GINGER SLING are you gonna (Jason/Jessica get done with dinner)
JUNK satellite (Kristin walks into the party)
JESSE SHEELY what you need (J/K/A walking down the street)
DANTE THOMAS miss california (Casey's party)
ASLYN be the girl (poker night, song before commercial)
JAIME PAXTON sunshine
THE BLONDES teenage foxes (bowling)
KELLY CLARKSON since u been gone (limo ride at the end)

lyrics:
guy "whoauhoa gotta gotta get away, whoauhoa gotta gotta get away" (batting cages)
guy rapping "we caught eyes for a sec" (when Stephen walks into Lo's party)
guy "one by one just begun" (Dieter/Stephen go to the beach)

if anyone could find out the songs to those lyrics, that'd be great!

:)
o man stuhlz i love u soo much :D
if u can do this for every episode lol that'd be AMAZING
i love the laguna beach soundtrack and i can neve find the songs

I'm thinking of starting a trend :lol:
episode 2:
VAUGHAN PENN almost perfect (Stephen/LC eating breakfast)
SIMPLE PLAN shut up (Jason/Talan surfing)
*the song with Kristin/Alex putting on makeup
LIT looks like they were right (Jason in Cedric's car)
BRITNEY SPEARS do somethin (walking into pool hall)
JUNK joke (masked guys at Casey's)
SAMANTHA NEWARK this is me (J/K/A leaving pool hall)
NADA SURF inside of love (Alex/Jason in the backyard)
*girl "I'm kinda just what you see.. but no stress, my mind's set" (going into Taylor's shop)
DUNCAN SHEIK on a high (Lo picking flower)
VAUGHAN PENN I'm over it
HOWIE DAY collide (Jessica leaving Jason's)

*- LOOKING FOR

Okay, after the first episode of season 2, theres a commercial thing that says "This season on Laguna Beach..." the very last song they play, at the end, it says "It's gonna be different" and it shows all the girls in a limo i think. If anyone has any idea what it is, please tell me!!!

what's up all? I'm looking for the song that was played on the new laguna beach during the part where Stephen calls up Kristin to come and meet up at the beach after not seeing her for a long time. The lyrics kinda went "I guess it's not it, ::blah not sure:: but it's the same." Something like that. I love this song. any info would be appreciated.

I finally found out what this song is. It's called "Today (Is Gonna Be Different)" by Jennifer McLaren. I found that on a Laguna Beach message board but I haven't tried to download it to see if it is the right song, but it probably is.

WUTS THAT ONE SONG WHEN KRISTIN N STEPHEN MEET AT THE BEACH AND THEN STEPHEN SAYS WUT AM I SUPOSED TO BE HAPPY TO SEE U OR SUMTIN AND THEN AFTER SHE LEAVES? I THINK ITS BY SIMPLE PLAN

no thats not the song but thanks anyways can anyone else help me!!

Thanks!!

*T

A million thanks to everyone out there helping us all with the Laguna Beach music. I got sucked in to watching this season as I resisted and succeeded last season but now I want to see all of season 1. Did anyone purchase it on DVD? And if so, is it the ORIGINAL episodes (ie, ALL the music from when the shows originally aired) included? I know sometimes when shows go in syndication or on DVD, there are issues with the music and sometimes it's replaced with generic music (YIKES!) or omitted all together. I think that might be what's holding up 90210 coming out on DVD. Thanks for your help on LB 1 DVD.

I really want to know the name of the song when LC/Stephen were eating breakfast. I can't find it anywhere. Never realized it would be that hard, can normally just google a line or two. any help would be greatly appreciated

yes it is lol, thats the song that was playing at the end of that episode

hey does anyone know the name of the song that is playing when jessica and jason are hanging out at jessica's house near the end of the 2nd episode? not collide by howie day, they play it before that, it goes something like, "so over you". any help is greatly appreciated

thanx! :D

Back