Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

hey guys! i dont know if anyone has asked this one yet, but does anyone know the song that comes on (guy singing) when kristin leaves lo's party after stephen told her to call him? it sounded pretty good. thank you :)

the rap song, we're not sure about and then the song that starts when Kristin walks in is "Satellite" by a band called Junk

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew the song that LC, LO, and them played on prom night after they dropped Stephen and Kristin off? I cant remember so if anyone could help me please do

yeah, i got that one. if anybody finds out the song i am looking for please let me know!
thanks guys

I heard this song in the first episode of the new season of Laguna Beach, i can only remember that the lyrics went something like "come back to california" it was like indie rock/alternative whatever you wanna call it. I think there were some la la la's or something like that.

This is on Laguna beach season 2 episode 1.whats that one song called where LC and stephen are done with dinner and their on their way to LC's house. It sounds kinda of an old song. i couldn't really get the lyrics right so i'm just wondeirng if anyof you know

You were close...

It's "California" by Atherton! Great song.

thank you soo much taht was the song

MTV should release the soundtrack or at least have a list of the songs used because Laguna Beach has a really good soundtrack.

I'm not bumping, I swear. I just want the ppl who haven't seen it to see it :lol:

Does anyone know what song was played in the 2nd episode of Laguna Beach season 2 when Stephen and Lauren were at her house eating breakfast?? I couldnt quite catch the lyrics... but it would be great if you could help! Thanks in advance!

a girl sang it. here's the lyrics I caught.. "there's a reason for this situation.. it's amazing.. shocking revelation.. love is crazy.. life hits you, love gets you, everything is almost perfect here"

Back