Kia Sportage "Key Toss"

KIA is a car company and the have commercial i saw with just a bunch of people riding a jeep and they switch and pass on keys on through 20 people. Lyrics start off going,
START LIVING...GREAT LIFE. START LIVING THE INSPARASHUN.
any help please wuld be helpful

posted by Anno
The song is "Great Life" by Goatboy and can be found on the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" soundtrack.

Ok this is really buggin me...i saw the kia sportage commercial the other day and now it is stuck in my head...It goes "start having a great life" and then i think it says "It's about living with inspiration" Thanks guys

Hey there,
What is that song for the Kia Sportage?
"Start having a great life";
and who performs it?
I can't find it anywhere.
G

I don't know a lot about this commercial because I only saw the very end, but there was a car driving by on a city street, and a waitress turns towards it and spills the drinks she was holding. I don't know what kind of car it was, and I don't know any of the lyrics, so I understand if no one can help me. But if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, please let me know :)

Thanks in advance.

I remember this ad. Don't various strangers share (throw) the car keys so ppl can all experience it.
If so, then it should be Goat-'Great Life'
Listen to the a clip of the song

btw, I also forgot which car it was for

Originally posted by becky@Mar 30 2007, 07:16 PM
I remember this ad. Don't various strangers share (throw) the car keys so ppl can all experience it.
If so, then it should be Goat-'Great Life'
[snip]
btw, I also forgot which car it was for
"Great Life" by Goat

Get it at Amazon.

Back